Home

Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2006, 03:20 PM   #9
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

Ive played all pro in every other madden... this year All madden isnt cheap and unenjoyable... its perfect
WIZ
Old 08-23-2006, 06:19 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

What's up PM? Just wondering if the running game still allows for a breakaway run say 15-20+ yards or longer with these sliders. I am not looking to do it often cause that would be a little unrealistic. PEACE!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2006, 06:32 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
What's up PM? Just wondering if the running game still allows for a breakaway run say 15-20+ yards or longer with these sliders. I am not looking to do it often cause that would be a little unrealistic. PEACE!!!!!!
You can always lower the TKL SLIDER for the CPU and increase the HUMAN RUN BLK SLIDER.

But these were geared to allow 3-4 yard carries then an occassional 20+ yard run. That's basically the NFL 3 yards and cloud of dust then bam a huge run at some point in the game.

But I'm also going to create another level later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 06:49 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
You can always lower the TKL SLIDER for the CPU and increase the HUMAN RUN BLK SLIDER.

But these were geared to allow 3-4 yard carries then an occassional 20+ yard run. That's basically the NFL 3 yards and cloud of dust then bam a huge run at some point in the game.

But I'm also going to create another level later.
Thanks, just what I was looking for PEACE!!!!
Old 08-23-2006, 06:59 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
Thanks, just what I was looking for PEACE!!!!
Also JSKYWALKER once EA gets the fatigue thing fixed I'll probably beable to do a more complete set on both All-Pro and All-Madden.

I wouldn't start a franchise with these just yet until that aspect of the game is added. I want to beable to have guy's rotating in out especially at RB and on the DL's.

There is no injury slider this year so I don't know how many guy's will drop like fly's once you start playing franchise. I basically couldn't really do everything I wanted to do yet with the game. I'll have to take a look at each teams RUN/PASS Ratio's aswell later. Because without the ACC Clock I was seeing too many teams throwing the damn ball too much on shorter game play time.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 2

I'm not surprised one bit you did sliders anyways. I thought you were going to hold off until the roster work was complete.

I'll test them out later tonight. But one question for you since you said they will most likely change once the fatigue issue is fixed. Do you see the RB's fumbling too much right now after a few carries with these sliders?

On default my RB Ruben Droughns was coughing up the rock after about 4-5 carries. I do agree with the running game it was kinda easy for me to kill defenses but the fumbles would always kill my drives later on. Will the sub in/sub out settings you post later help to resolve this issue during franchise play. But thanks for taking the time out to get some sliders up early. I thought for sure it would be ahwile before you posted a set.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:08 PM   #15
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

hey play can u still post the fatigue settings cuz i still would like to use it

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2006, 09:28 PM   #16
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6

Are you going to do the run/pass ratio for each team or do you think the game does a good job of this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »