Home

Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2006, 12:42 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers Madden 360 All Pro Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
is FGA too low? i just missed a 35 yarder with viniateri that i aimed and hit right down the middle, it went wide left by a good margin, anyone else have issues with this?
I was kicking too good with the Moron K in Dallas as Peyton Manning calls him....

But just increase the Accuarcy up about 5-10 clicks.

I also read your earlier port about the INT's on Brady. As I stated earlier in the thread I think it's because the game has some teams setup to be very aggressive on Pass Defense. I found that out by looking at the coaching sliders in Franchise play. Once you get started in Franshise play you can actually go under coaching options and set your pass defense to be a little more conservative then they will go for less picks but deflect the ball instead.

You can't change it in Play Now games but in franchise mode it will help and then you don't have to increase QBA or lower your KDWN Slider from DEFAULT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2006, 12:46 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by smk
Very good sliders.. first time i've ever suffered a defeat by a computer.. haha... only gripe is no matter what defense i called.. or how long it was.. the CPU ALWAYS converted 3rd down.. which led to my downfall lol i was up 14-0 and lost 24-21

49ers(me) vs Cardinals

Score: 21-24

Alex Smith: 7/14 182 yds 2 TDs 1 INT
Kurt Warner: 13/24 121 yds 1 TD 0 INT

Gore: 16 carries 59 yds
Edge: 27 carries 119 yds 1 TD

Vernon Davis: 3 rec 94 yds TD
Fitz: 3 rec 31 yds

it was realistic i guess... 49ers Defense blowing the game as usual lol oh well.. great sliders man

Well I really don't want to touch much because if I start lowering stuff then All-Pro Level might become to easy all over again for me. I just try to mix up my defense and keep everything in front of me. The one thing I wanted to accomplich with these sliders was for the CPU Offense to beable to move the ball and present a challenge to the human player.

So, you can make modifications to help your defense but I'm going to ride these out until I see a problem with the CPU offense not being able to generate a passing or running game.
Old 08-26-2006, 02:55 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
But I have feeling oce the patch is released this is going to be an even better game. Simply because I plan on utilizing every single SUB FREQ slider the game will allow. In fact I was wondering if I tested a franshise game and used the coaching sliders for RB's and set it to 50/50 on the carries if that would cause more RB's to come out the game even without fatigue being in yet.......

I noticed EA had many teams setup with the 1st string RB to get 100% of the carries and very few were like years past 75/25 or 60/40. I'm gonna test this out tonight after I get off work.
I'm using your sub in/out from ncaa( which were perfect), but I'm not gonna mess with it until the patch comes out. I'm going to use 50/50 on HB but I might go down further to get Marion Barber the ball at least once a drive but its just a test franchise till we can get the whole team on the field. Looking forward to the fatigue settings.
http://www.slamduncan.com/
Old 08-26-2006, 03:03 AM   #68
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

These sliders are great, but.....

I just played an online Franchise game against my bro using these sliders and got a 41-29 score Bears over 49ers pre-season. Stats seemed good, but score too high, especially after putting scrubs in for both teams half-way through the 2nd quarter.

Do you guys use these sliders when playing Human opponents? Any suggestions? Slider tweaks, etc?
Old 08-26-2006, 03:40 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 6

Using the same teams I used to test FootballForever's sliders (Ravens vs. Raiders) the results weren't quite as good as with his.

Steve McNair threw 26-32 for 327 yards and 4 TD's along with only 1 INT. Jamal Lewis was stopped for only 68 yards, but Mike Anderson picked up 45 more along with another 12 from Musa Smith on 2 carries. Derrick Mason caught 10 passes for 118 yards and a TD. Mark Clayton caught 5 passes for 79 yards and a TD. Todd Heap caught 7 passes for 109 yards and a TD. Demetrius Williams caught 3 passes for 22 yards and a TD.

On defense Terrell Suggs had a GREAT day racking up 9 tackles, 5 of them for a loss and 3 sacks. Trevor Pryce added 2 sacks. Bart Scott, Jarrett Johnson, and Corey Ivy each added an individual sack. Ed Reed had one INT which he returned 80 yards for a TD. Chris McAlister and Samari Rolle each had 2 INT's, none of which were returned for more than 12 yards.

As always, Derrick Burgess wreaked havoc in my backfield piling up 11 tackles, 8 of which were for a loss and 4 of which were sacks.

Randy Moss only caught 5 passes, but one of them was a 78 yard TD bomb.

"Excuse me, but Hiphop these days, it don't enthuse me"

---Chino XL
Old 08-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

look good to me... i'll give em a try and tell ya what i think
Old 08-26-2006, 01:11 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 10

PM, so far so good w/ the sliders. I had a fun game against the PAts. Two things though. #1-Rushing attempts CPU. Dillon only had only 4 through 2 quarters. I've noticed since I bought the game it's very pass heavy. Any suggestions?

#2 Time to pass. Seems like qb's have all day (on both sides) to throw unless a blitz is called. I would turn up break block a little but am worried this will affect cpu running. Again, any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoons21
PM, so far so good w/ the sliders. I had a fun game against the PAts. Two things though. #1-Rushing attempts CPU. Dillon only had only 4 through 2 quarters. I've noticed since I bought the game it's very pass heavy. Any suggestions?

#2 Time to pass. Seems like qb's have all day (on both sides) to throw unless a blitz is called. I would turn up break block a little but am worried this will affect cpu running. Again, any suggestions?
Hey trust me I Know about both situations. Read my game impressions on the Front Page it speaks of both matters.

Now earlier I did have the blocking sliders down much lower 10 for Passs and 5 for run but it caused some problems for some so I boosted it up to 25 which seems like a good base setting. What I would suggest is lowering your Pass BLK slider down to like 10-15 and if you can't get any pressure on the CPU's QB then drop their Pass Blk Slider down to 60-65.

As for the running game for some teams I can't do anything about it until I set their Run/Pass ratios which I'm not going to do until EA releases the Fatigue Patch. But I already spoke about how the lower QTR minutes will effect the CPU rushing attempts without the ability to have the accelerated clock we are screwed with playing 6-8 minute qtr's and that will sometimes put the CPU into a passing mode most of the game. I don't understand thay EA would leave out the accelerated clock it's mind bogling especially for guy's who like to get 120 plays total in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »