Home

Anyone interesed in Team Sliders?

This is a discussion on Anyone interesed in Team Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2006, 09:35 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
Anyone interesed in Team Sliders?

I know there are alot of 2K5 players now playing Madden on the 360, some of you may remember that I used to make Team Sliders that I updated weekly based on stats. My question is would anyone like to see these make a return for madden on the 360? I have done a whole set based on player ratings right now. But once the second week of the season is over I will update them on a weekly basis using the leagues leaders in stats. Let me know if there is still interest and I will post them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Anyone interesed in Team Sliders?

I had a couple of Private Messages from people that were interested in the Team Sliders I created for Madden. I used to do the same for NFL2K5 and they worked out great. These are based off of player ratings but after week 2 of the NFL season I will base them off of Stat Leaders in specific categories. These sliders can be used on all-pro or all-madden. I play on all-madden with them. The first sheet in the excel file is the actual team sliders and the 2nd sheet is the team rankings in Offense, Defense and Overall when the sliders are added up. The Team Rankings is just there so you can get a feel for the good and bad team. Let me know how you like them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden NFL 07 Team Sliders and Team Rankings.zip (10.1 KB, 76 views)
Old 09-05-2006, 11:26 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Do you think the divide by 5 routine would work for PS2 users. I tried using this formula (team sliders) for NCAA a few years back, and it worked really well. Hopefully it would correlate well with PS2 (dividing by 5).
Old 09-05-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
Pro

I dont see why it wouldnt work
Old 09-05-2006, 12:10 PM   #5
Rookie

pb4201's Arena

OVR: 17

Are you using default settings for the CPU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb4201
Are you using default settings for the CPU?

No you put in the sliders for each team no matter what. So if you are the Jets playing the Bills, you input the Jets for the Human sliders and the Bills for the CPU sliders.

Last edited by DanSF49; 09-06-2006 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:13 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
I know there are alot of 2K5 players now playing Madden on the 360, some of you may remember that I used to make Team Sliders that I updated weekly based on stats. My question is would anyone like to see these make a return for madden on the 360? I have done a whole set based on player ratings right now. But once the second week of the season is over I will update them on a weekly basis using the leagues leaders in stats. Let me know if there is still interest and I will post them.
dan, great work, they look really good, but would u mind posting or pm me the formula u use to get the sliders?

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 09-05-2006, 08:38 PM   #8
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
dan, great work, they look really good, but would u mind posting or pm me the formula u use to get the sliders?
Hey Dan--Cosign on this. I am in season 2 of a franchise so I would think that some ratings would need to be adjusted. I am definitely not smart enough to do this on my own. Thanks man...As usual, awesome stuff (I used your 2K settings for a long time).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »