Home

Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2006, 06:01 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heelfan's All Pro 360 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by papernut
Thats exactly what I was going by. I may try these with those tackling settings and see what happens. I just hope the scores stay decent and nothing else changes except for the fumbles. I like the defensive nature of Heel's sliders as the others are wide open on scoring.
I imagine that would work fine. Post your results as I am curious if it lowers the fumbles for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2006, 09:21 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 11

Heel Id like to thank you for saving both madden and NCAA for me. I was very close to giving up on Madden this year. Tryed slider set after slider and couldnt find anything that gave me a realistic game. Your sliders are amazing and give me very realistic stats and games. Thanks again and keep up the great work
Old 08-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco4434
Heel Id like to thank you for saving both madden and NCAA for me. I was very close to giving up on Madden this year. Tryed slider set after slider and couldnt find anything that gave me a realistic game. Your sliders are amazing and give me very realistic stats and games. Thanks again and keep up the great work

Awesome ! Thanks.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:55 AM   #28
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

Alright I tested this all night and lowered tackling ranging from 15-30. Did it help? Slightly, but it also opened up the cpu to some amazing long runs that usually the RB broke like 6 tackles and hurdled the whole line and other unrealistic stuff like that. Having both set to 25 gives a decent game, but it still raises the scoring to a point. I think I will just return to your default and blame it on EA for setting the RB's too low and having the def tackling set too high. They obviously left it the same since both games have the same effects going on. I have scored more defensive TDs in 2 months with these games than I have in almost 20 years of videogame football.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 08-29-2006, 01:15 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
Alright I tested this all night and lowered tackling ranging from 15-30. Did it help? Slightly, but it also opened up the cpu to some amazing long runs that usually the RB broke like 6 tackles and hurdled the whole line and other unrealistic stuff like that. Having both set to 25 gives a decent game, but it still raises the scoring to a point. I think I will just return to your default and blame it on EA for setting the RB's too low and having the def tackling set too high. They obviously left it the same since both games have the same effects going on. I have scored more defensive TDs in 2 months with these games than I have in almost 20 years of videogame football.

Try this. Put the tackling at "25" for both teams. Lower the CPU run blocking and RB Ability sliders back to the default "50" setting. That may get the game where you want it. After you do that, if the computer RB is still running over 6 guys, lower the RB ability slider down to "45" or "40".
Old 08-29-2006, 02:33 AM   #30
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

I lowered my tackling back to 25 and left cpu at 50 then lowered the CPU run block to 60 and RB ability to 50. I think this may be the closest as I played a few quarters and stats were realistic and fumbles were down to none. There is no doubt the lower the human tackling the less the cpu fumbles.

The key on offense is using the cover up button and if running with the Qb cover or get down. I still like this as if a person is running with the Qb and they get drilled, they should fumble as most Qbs really do in the pros. Helps keep the cheese down that way. Im just glad to cut out the stupid fumbles and keep the defensive scoring to a minimum like it should be. Finally feels realistic.

Once again good sliders and suggestions on this Heelfan.
Twitter
YouTube
Old 08-30-2006, 09:28 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

Quote:
I lowered my tackling back to 25 and left cpu at 50 then lowered the CPU run block to 60 and RB ability to 50. I think this may be the closest as I played a few quarters and stats were realistic and fumbles were down to none. There is no doubt the lower the human tackling the less the cpu fumbles.

The key on offense is using the cover up button and if running with the Qb cover or get down. I still like this as if a person is running with the Qb and they get drilled, they should fumble as most Qbs really do in the pros. Helps keep the cheese down that way. Im just glad to cut out the stupid fumbles and keep the defensive scoring to a minimum like it should be. Finally feels realistic.

Once again good sliders and suggestions on this Heelfan.
Yeah, running with the QB is dangerous if you get hit. I always try and slide if possible or run out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2006, 05:37 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

bump

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »