Home

Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
Pro

GP Mercy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

PM, do you think I could play with these on 9 min quaters with cutscenes? Thanks!
Old 09-02-2006, 03:28 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I don't show favoritism towards my own sliders.

They might get jealous....
LOL I guess then the question would be which set gives you the most realistic results?
Old 09-02-2006, 03:45 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP Mercy
PM, do you think I could play with these on 9 min quaters with cutscenes? Thanks!
Man I think without the ACC CLOCK being implemented anything over 8 minutes is way too high for me. But if skip the cutscenes it might work out much better for you.

I don't know why EA took away the ACC CLOCK....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey5
LOL I guess then the question would be which set gives you the most realistic results?
Well on AA-Level I've gotten pretty good results out of the Level 2 sliders simply because I control the Cowboys when I play and there defense is so quick and react so fast that I had to lower the awareness down to 20 and the game plauy is much more realistic for me.

On the All-Madden Sliders I think the CPU will pull off some plays that leave you scratching your head but unlike some sliders I don't believe you really need to increase Human AWR on All-Madden for your defense to play better. They react pretty realistic at the DEFAULT setting for awareness (50). The problem is on this level you just have to find a good balance for the CPU QBA slider and it will help your defenders react to ball better and then mess around with the CPU RBA Slider that stops them from breaking insane amount of tackles on All-Madden.

As of right now the ALL-Pro Level 2 Sliders I'd say gives me a more realistic feel simply because it's ALL-Pro Level and the CPU doesn't get the hidden cheats they get on All-Madden. Of course I had to really increase some of their blocking sliders and Defensive awareness but that was to make it more competitive. But I don't see any crazy stuff happening.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

I made a few minor chages to the Sliders. Everything that was tweaked slightly is listed by each slider in the brackets reflecting the changes.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #14
Rookie

mayorez's Arena

OVR: 1

Ok PM, just got done playing my 7th game of my chise and here is what I am seeing so far. I use the Browns and and I am 7-0. I have scored 143 points vs the CPU scoring only 41. I have a very hard time rushing the QB with these sliders and my passing game isnt nothing to write home about. I rush the ball for about 100 yds a game but I also only use 5 minute qts. My last game was with your updated sliders and I beat the Jets 20-0. My pancakes are always higher than the CPU by a couple. My last game my FB had 6 and the Jets leader had only 3. I think I win most games because of turnovers. I think I am plus 6 for the season. If there is anything you want posted from games to get a better idea on how your sliders are doing, just let me know and I will post it for you.
Thanks!

-Mayor-

- Ohio born and raised!!
" Go Buckeyes!! "
" Go Browns!! "
Old 09-02-2006, 07:08 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorez
Ok PM, just got done playing my 7th game of my chise and here is what I am seeing so far. I use the Browns and and I am 7-0. I have scored 143 points vs the CPU scoring only 41. I have a very hard time rushing the QB with these sliders and my passing game isnt nothing to write home about. I rush the ball for about 100 yds a game but I also only use 5 minute qts. My last game was with your updated sliders and I beat the Jets 20-0. My pancakes are always higher than the CPU by a couple. My last game my FB had 6 and the Jets leader had only 3. I think I win most games because of turnovers. I think I am plus 6 for the season. If there is anything you want posted from games to get a better idea on how your sliders are doing, just let me know and I will post it for you.
Thanks!

-Mayor-

Yeah that's I'd appreciate it then I can start to balance them out better. It seems like the Human AWR is fine at 50 since your like me and don't give up many points.

I have the CPU RUN BLk Slider set low (20) because I can't get a read on all of the teams OL's right now. I personally think 35 would be the best RUN BLK setting for them and 50 for RBA but then that might cause a chain reaction in guy's not being able to stop the run.

As for Human I think if I think now that I've lowered the CPU's TKL SLIDER down to 15 then it's possible to even drop the Human RUN BLK Slider back to DEFAULT which will lower the Pancake totals.

I'll figure it out eventually and your help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I think instead of going up on the sliders for All-Madden maybe going down might actually make things more even and balanced. I'm going to try my approach from last year and see how that works.

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-02-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2006, 07:53 PM   #16
Rookie

mayorez's Arena

OVR: 1

So what stats shall I post from my next game with your newest sliders PM?

It's Browns vs. Chargers. LT should be fun

- Ohio born and raised!!
" Go Buckeyes!! "
" Go Browns!! "

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »