Home

Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #41
Rookie

mayorez's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Playmakers 360 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
are these for all-madden or all-pro, the reason i ask is because i read on a post here that someone was using these on all-pro, i reckon its all madden because thats what the thread is, but get back to me when u get a chance,Thanks........Nasa
All-Madden Sliders.

- Ohio born and raised!!
" Go Buckeyes!! "
" Go Browns!! "
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 12:22 AM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqua
These sliders were better than I expected. Won 31-23.

They scored, I blocked the XP(ZOMGWTF)23-17

Then I got the ball, drove down and passed to Fitz on 4th down for a TD 24-23

They get it, PICK BY DANSBY!!!!!! TD! 31-23!

Overall, good sliders. I threw 2 picks on forced throws. Bad decisions by me.
Yeah I think it's basically no different from setting Human/CPU defense awarenes both at 50/50 or 75/75. You can still get the same type of play IMO using a lower awareness as you could by using a higher setting. But the one main difference I noticed is that reaction time is little better on both sides (meaning neither the human or cpu team knows exactly every play the minute the ball is snapped).

I think both defenses can hold up just as good as higher awareness defenses you just have to find a right balance on the offensive sliders.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:53 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 2

These look like some very interesting sliders for all madden level pm's. I trust your work so I'm going to give these a test shot later in the week. I don't know what to make of all madden level because I see sliders that are all very different from each other. One set actually has the human awareness at 75 and yours is at 25. That's quite a huge difference for sliders that are both on the same level.

Old 09-05-2006, 10:43 AM   #44
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

Another game, DESTROYED the 49ers 51-3. They threw 6 picks, right to my defender most of the time. 1 Fumble recovery at the goal line for a TD. 2 Ints for TDs. Really different from my last game.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:32 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playmakers, I really enjoyed your All-Pro sets, so it's interesting to learn that you are going with All-Madden for your franchise.

I really like what's been reported. How's the human pass rush? Are you able to get decent sack totals?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2006, 03:02 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realdeal
These look like some very interesting sliders for all madden level pm's. I trust your work so I'm going to give these a test shot later in the week. I don't know what to make of all madden level because I see sliders that are all very different from each other. One set actually has the human awareness at 75 and yours is at 25. That's quite a huge difference for sliders that are both on the same level.

Well I go by my own playing experience and based on what I've seen on All-Madden level the both teams can play good defense without going up high. I know one thing if you set the CPU's TKL and KDWN Slider to 60-75 even with a 25 AWR they will still be unreal sometimes on defense.

I did set things up that way at first but then if you can't move the ball offense vs any team what good would the sliders be.......so I dropped both of those sliders back down to DEFAULT 50 and if anyone wants to make passing or running more difficult those are the the only two sliders with this set that you really need to increase.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:07 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyqua
Another game, DESTROYED the 49ers 51-3. They threw 6 picks, right to my defender most of the time. 1 Fumble recovery at the goal line for a TD. 2 Ints for TDs. Really different from my last game.
Well atleast this is proof that you can getthe DB's to react to the ball on All-Madden Level you just have to tweak the QBA slider. I'll see what happens if I lower the INT slider but if you go above 25 on these sliders for QBA they will be a beast. I'll drop it to like 20 and see what happens but you have to have a good balance between the KDWN & INT Slider to get your DB's to react or else they won't even attempt to make plays.
Old 09-05-2006, 03:11 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJColossal
Playmakers, I really enjoyed your All-Pro sets, so it's interesting to learn that you are going with All-Madden for your franchise.

I really like what's been reported. How's the human pass rush? Are you able to get decent sack totals?
The Pass rush is still kinda difficult but I can get sacks. I think these are lower than my All-Pro Sliders for CPU Pass Blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »