Home

Madden Pro Sliders 360 version

This is a discussion on Madden Pro Sliders 360 version within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2006, 03:49 AM   #1
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5
Madden Pro Sliders 360 version

I'm new to designing sliders but have for several years came to this site for sliders to try. I will be developing sliders for pro level on Madden over the next several days. Currently, I am using a slight variation of Njkroc's varsity sliders for ncaa and am loving them. Before you knock the lower difficulty, you should try them. First, I would like some feedback from the community as far as a demand for pro level sliders and some things that people see right off the bat that would be issues that need to be addressed, hum pass block or comp rb ability for example. Thanks for the input.

Just to give a little of my background I'm 27 married with one kid, work for a living (nights!!!), have been playing EA Sports games since 1992 and love a sim game. By a sim game, I mean the stats don't have to be identical to playing a real nfl game but the plays being made along the way need to be sim. For example, I'm going to try to limit the bonehead DB plays, small rb running over larger defenders, defenders warping places due to high awareness/knockdowns. I know that I'm more prone to use someone's sliders when I know a little about them and what they are trying to accomplish with their set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Pro Sliders 360 version

hey jackson,

i'd like to see some pro sliders for the 360 and i'd be willing to give you feedback on the results.

thanks

pistonpete
Old 09-17-2006, 08:17 PM   #3
Rookie

ajwines64's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden Pro Sliders 360 version

Hey man could you post the ones your using now and I will try them and give feedback so hopefully we can get a good set soon. Good luck.

Aaron

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »