Home

Team Sliders (Week 7)

This is a discussion on Team Sliders (Week 7) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Team Sliders (Week 7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
well if this motivates you anymore, it would be really awesome if u would do that...i can't seem to find the right NCAA sliders and i'm sure the ppl who use your madden ones will def use your ncaa ones
I have all the stats in a spreadsheet ready for the NCAA sliders, now I just have to work on a formula and we should be good to go. I should have them up by either later today or tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:21 PM   #10
Pro

Okay guys here are the NCAA Team Sliders, I want you guys to try them out before I post them in the NCAA Sliders forum. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA 2007 Team Sliders.zip (14.1 KB, 12 views)
Old 10-27-2006, 08:08 AM   #11
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Okay guys here are the NCAA Team Sliders, I want you guys to try them out before I post them in the NCAA Sliders forum. Thanks
awesome can't wait to try them...are u going to update them each week like maddens?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpinpidgeon8
awesome can't wait to try them...are u going to update them each week like maddens?
I dont if I'm going to do them every week because these took me about 5 hours to put together, unlike Madden that takes about an hour max every week. But give them a try and let me know what you think.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:41 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

DanSF49,
I enjoyed you team specific sliders when you did them for 2k5 and now I have buckled down and purchased Madden this year. I actually enjoy madden by the way. None the less, I've been using your Team specific sliders as well. I use the regular old xbox and have just used your sliders in multiples of 5 like I did with the old 2k5 ones. 1 click to the right = 5, 2 clicks = 10, etc... I think they play great. One thing I would like to ask. In the 2k5 versions you had the other settings you used underneath the settings. What you use for penalties, game clock, subs in/out etc... Would you mind to terribly letting me know what you use? And since I plan to try the college version, coould I get that to? I hate to ask and bug you, but you really seem to have things down. Thanks and I look forward to week 8.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:02 PM   #14
All Star

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

How do you get this file open? Sounds cool but I don't know how to open the file to view the spreadsheet.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by crques
How do you get this file open? Sounds cool but I don't know how to open the file to view the spreadsheet.
You have to have Excel installed.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »