Home

PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360

This is a discussion on PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #177
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: PUBLISHED SLIDERS FOR ALL MADDEN LEVEL ON XBOX 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeGibbsStudent
Yeah all of our tests were post-patch, so I'm not sure what difference not having the patch may have.

Which sliders are you playing with? The ones posted at the beginning of this thread are a bit dated (but I can't edit that post).

As far as the CPU rushing attack, I just held the Colts to 21 yards. However, the Titans ran for 127 on me the game before that. In all, I am giving up about 3.9 YPC this season so far.

The latest sliders are posted about two pages before this one, I think, unless you're using Trey's, in which case I think they're on the previous page.

EDIT:
Here are the sliders I am currently using:
Code:
SLIDERS    User    Computer
QBA    45    30
PBL    40    15
WRC    25    15
RBA    25    25
RBL    40    40
AWR    65    65
KND    45    20
INT    0    0
BRB    25    25
TAK    35    0
FGP    20    20
FGA    10    10
PTP    15    45
PTA    25    45
KOP    5    5
i'm currently using these for ps3 and i play with a MLB most of the time who was a rookie. i'll give you his ratings. the +3 for overall means he was a 66 until progression after week 5 and i have only played on game with the actual progression affecting the players ratings in week 6

here are his stats also

Code:
Derrick Biggs         TACK TFL SACK INT DEFL FFUMB FMBREC 
OVR 69 +3             33     5     0      8    4       4         2
SPD 78
STR 60
AGI 73
ACC 88
AWR 72 +3
CTH 73
JMP 61
TAK 78 +2
PMV 63
FMV 41
BSH 82
PRS 71
MCV 82
ZCV 88
STA 54 +3
INJ 78
he leads the league in Ints with 8 and the next highest is listed with 8 but actually has 4 because the game credits people with two picks for every one they get in a simmed game. he is a MLB but i swear the QBs will often throw a pass like i am not even there when i have Biggs in a short zone in the middle. for a MLB his catching is very good but at this rate he will get 21 ints on the season which is rediculously high.

Next he leads the league in Forced Fumbles with 4 over 6 games. i don't know if i am just playing well with him but his tackling rating is only 78 and was 76 for 5 of the games. most of them came on a delay or draw where i sat back in a short zone and noticed a lane where i sprinted forward and used the hit stick.

overall i'm liking these sliders but i feel like to many turn overs happen for me and for the comp so far. also my RB kevin jones is leading the league in fumbles with a carry rating of 82. i will try to do less moves and cover up more to see if this helps.

any feedback would be nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »