Home

Coach mode/Superstar sliders for ps2/pc/xbox 07?

This is a discussion on Coach mode/Superstar sliders for ps2/pc/xbox 07? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Coach mode/Superstar sliders for ps2/pc/xbox 07?

I'm playing as an MLB in Superstar/HOF mode, and the CPU passing mode is a complete, sad joke. QBs look like morons, end game stats are usually 5-40 3 INTs for both QBs, 3/20 for 3rd down conversions. Basically they sit in the pocket for 15 seconds, then heave 60 yard bombs. This is every single play.

I have it on All-Pro with a few tweaked sliders, but nothing major.

Is there ANY way to change the game around to make it somewhat realistic? I hate finishing games with 250+ influence points on defense just because the CPU offense plays like garbage.

Running game is good, no problems there, but the QBs are horrible. It really destroys the game.

If it matters, I have things like QB vision as "optional", and pass assist off. Would those two things make any difference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Coach mode/Superstar sliders for ps2/pc/xbox 07?

i have the same problem which caused me to stop playing with my SS. it gets so sickening to see the 7/30 every game. Also just ridiculous AI decisions, and clock management. I dont think there is really a way to fix this unfortunately. Hopefully they put forth the effort to fix the SS A.I. next year. It would also be nice to see a little more emotion in the mode, and more off-field events.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
MVP

Well, I turned off QB vision, and it seems to make a bit of difference. QBs play with a little more common sense, throw at the right time on short routes and such, actually get the ball moving. But they still make a lot of bonehead airballs about 10 times a game.
Old 02-14-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 8

it seems like they worked on the cpu qb play alot in next gen. on the ps3 the qb will actually see the blitz sometimes and throw it quick unlike in current gen where every blitz on a cpu controlled qb was a sack basically
Old 02-14-2007, 10:22 PM   #5
MVP

Also, a question: If I'm playing Superstar or something, which AI sliders benefit to me? Is it user, or CPU?

Say I'm the MLB again, and my entire team is the Eagles controlled by PC when I'm not on the field. Would I still use User for my teams AI sliders, or CPU?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2007, 01:53 PM   #6
MVP

I got some sliders, after 5 years of simming in Franchise, researching stats and such, something that produces some realistic games.

i'll post them later.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:33 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Being a month later, I can assume that you won't be. :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »