Home

Heelfan's All-Pro Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's All-Pro Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2007, 01:25 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 5
Angry Re: Heelfan's All-Pro Sliders (360)

I'm sticking with thease sliders. I'm playing Redskins (me) vs Giants and it's in the 4th and the G men have 15, I have 7. Tough battle, every game I dominate in the 1st and 2nd then my teams fall apart in the 3rd and forth.

One thing though is to keep an eye out on the cpu pass blocking, may be a little too high. It might be the Redskins d line but I have Manning sitting back there for a very long time, around 5 seconds or longer.
T

Old 08-18-2007, 01:47 AM   #58
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Heelfan's All-Pro Sliders (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckMonts
just used these on the ps3 and the game felt pretty good but ended up a pretty lop sided game for me. overall i liked it but it seemed a little too easy since the lions have a pretty weak defense but i guess it's mostly in the secondary and they don't have a very dangerous passing attack

Code:
               (ME)         (CPU)
               LIONS     JAGUARS
SCORE            34          16
Total Offense   458         234
Rushing Yards   172          67       
Passing Yards   286         167 
First Downs      14          15 
Turnovers         1           0
Code:
                  Rating ATT COMP YDS TD INT 
DET QB J. Kitna    152.1  12  17  298 2   0    
JAX QB B. Leftwich  97.6  19  28  182 1   0
Garrard threw one incomplete pass

Leftwich threw a few bad passes that my guys dropped. his receivers played bad. my receivers made a few great plays on bad throws and made a few big plays out of nothing. Calvin Johnson turned two short passes into 74 and 72 yard TDs. They seemed to only be able to rely on Matt Jones but it did feel pretty close to real.

Code:
                ATT Yards AVG LONG TD 1stH  BTK 20+ FUMB
DET RB T. Bell   24  114  4.7  35   1  74    5   1   0
DET RB K. Jones  10  58   5.8  41   1  51    4   1   0
JAX RB F. Taylor 17  51   3.0  14   1  36    4   0   2
JAX RB G. Jones   2  15   7.5   8   0  10    1   0   0
JAX RB M. Jones-D 3  7    2.3   9   0  7     2   0   0
lions had one more carry by Fitz (and a fumble) and the jags had two more by Leftwich.

I started out very slow running and then I had one long run from Bell where they blitzed and gave him room. then my passing game started working well and from then on running got easier. almost felt too easy. I shut them down early with alot of blitzes. later on in the game they started to run pretty well but still seemed a little weak for the jags.

Code:
          Top 2 Tacklers         Total DEFL  Total Sacks
DET       CB  F. Bryant   - 8       2              5
          OLB  E. Sims    - 8

JAX       MLB M. Peterson - 10      2              2
          CB  T. Cousin   - 8
about 3 of those sacks that i got came from really heavy blitzing and leftwich not getting rid of the ball. Pancakes were really low with only 3 total in the game. seems to be a problem that is very hard to fix in played games

How do you guys do that where you're posting your stats? Some people have just typed them in manually, but I notice some people have them posted where it says "code", like you actually used a code or something from the game to get all of the stats without having to manually type them on your PC. What's the deal with that?
Old 08-18-2007, 02:13 AM   #59
nyr
Rookie

OVR: 3

Heelfan,

Just wondering if you could let me know what your sub in/out options are set at. Greatly appreciated.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:31 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 8

no it's not a in game code to wrap those in the box. i just do it that way so it's easier to organize

My second game started out feeling easy again and got harder as it went on. i'm actually going to overtime but i wanted to type these in before OT so the stats match up with a normal game within the time limit

Code:
               (ME)         (CPU)
               LIONS      BEARS
SCORE            28          28
Total Offense   337         317
Rushing Yards   96          136       
Passing Yards   241         181
First Downs      14          17 
Turnovers         4           1
Code:
                  Rating ATT COMP YDS TD INT 
DET QB J. Kitna     53.0  21  31  253 0   3    
CHI QB R. Grossman 122.4  19  26  211 2   0
i started out ok and they started slow passing. i threw1 pick on a lob before halftime and one that was tipped a ton of times. grossman started passing better later in the game. My WRs looked real good when i made a push late to tie the game. even my number three furrey who has the catch weapon made a great catch. so far i think i really likethe passing in these sliders
Code:
                ATT Yards AVG LONG TD 1stH  BTK 20+ FUMB
CHI RB C. Benson 26  123  4.7  34   1  81   11   1   1
DET RB K. Jones   9  71   7.8  49   1  13    2   1   0
DET RB T. Bell    9  26   2.8   8   2  15    2   0   1
CHI RB A. Peterson4  15   3.7   6   0  16    0   0   0
again i started out fast in the run game. they fumbled the kickoff and i got an easy untouched toss with Bell for a TD. Next i had a great play where all the blocks panned out and KJ got his 49 yard TD scamper untouched. they started slow with a few 3 and outs. then the passing game was good and finally benson started getting some holes and making some moves.

Code:
          Top 2 Tacklers         Total DEFL  Total Sacks
DET       MLB  P. Lenon   - 16       5              7
          DE  D. White    - 8

CHI       MLB B. Urlacher - 7        3              2
          OLB L. Briggs   - 7
about 2 of those sacks that i got came from really heavy blitzing where i was actually trying to stuff the run. it seemed like grossman was looking for the long ball too often and my dline would eventually get there. Pancakes were a little better with 7 total in the game. Foster had 3 which i was happy to see especially with me not being really run heavy.

from the last few games i would thing about
1 making the cpu pass rush slighly better (the bears outmatch my line pretty well) and maybe making my rush less affective too

2 my running game seems to bust off atleast 1 long td a game so maybe tackling should go up a bit since i know last year that seemed to make the running gaps feel a little smaller. or just bump up their break block to help with this and to give them more of a pass rush.

actually those were the two that stick out in my mind
Old 08-18-2007, 05:21 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are these sliders with weapons on or off?

I've been reading on numerous boards that turning them off make for a better experience
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2007, 05:28 AM   #62
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp_status

I've been reading on numerous boards that turning them off make for a better experience
Thats not true. Use whatever you prefer.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:29 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
Boy oh boy, what a game. I am so pissed off I lost this!!!

Final score, Chargers 28 (me) and the Chiefs 29.

Rivers had 192 yards, Tomlinson, 140 rushing.

Huard 160 passing, Johnson 80 rushing.

I threw 4 very stupid picks, while Huard threw 2. All were into guys who were not open lol

Tomlinson also had a td.

My players were pretty even across the board all getting catches in the game and spread out among yards.

4 sacks in the game 2 by them and 2 by me.

This game was intense. I was running all over them with Tomlinson, and I was able to set up the pass because the cpu was actually bringing in more guys into the box to stop the run, very neat that I saw that so I got Gates into the action and got him to catch a couple key passes for me.

I lost the game deep in the forth, it was 3 and 3 and I was orignally going to run the ball to the left with Tomlinson but the cpu stacked everyone in the box and I had Gates in, so I audible and I did a hot route for gates to streak up, well I hike the ball and I see he is double teamed and I said oh **** and I saw Neal going out towards the flats and passed it while Donnie Edwards was eating cheesecake watching it and picked off and ran it back for the td.

I didn't even look before throwing, big mistake.

So I got the ball back with 1:23 seconds to go and I was running Tomlinson like no tomorrow, stiff arms, jukes and going out of bounds. I had a crucial 3 and 7 and Gates got me the 1st down on a lob pass to him in the middle of the field, then I'm on the 33 yard line, I got stopped on a 3rd and 5 with 22 45 seconds to go. So I called a time out to bring out the kicker, so I could win this one 31 to 29 but whoever my kicker was, hit the damn left post and bounced back.

Man..I was doing so good and I felt like the cpu wasn't cheating and there was no superman interceptions either. I loved that game I just played, Larry Johnson came alive in the 3rd is what brought them back.

Give me 2 other teams Heel I'm enjoying this.

Nice Game. That is why I picked San Diego for you. You struggled last game and I figured having Tomlinson would help out big time. I always panic and throw INT's the same way. I need to learn to throw the ball away or take the sack sometimes.
Old 08-18-2007, 05:34 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr
Heelfan,

Just wondering if you could let me know what your sub in/out options are set at. Greatly appreciated.
I haven't even messed with these yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp_status

I leave them on. They don't make a difference. Some people think so but it is just a coincidence that they turned them off and had a great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »