Home

SportGamers Early Early All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on SportGamers Early Early All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2007, 02:39 PM   #1
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
SportGamers Early Early All-Madden Sliders

Similar to my NCAA sliders that I'm currently enjoying, but I have made some tweaks due to the different gameplay in Madden. If anyone has a chance to try these out, please post some results and thoughts so I can continue to tweak...

All-Madden 8 minutes

Hum CPU
qb acc 50 50
pass blk 80 50
wr catch 50 40
rb abil 55 55
run blk 40 25

awr 40 10
knk 75 5
int 0 0
brk blk 10 10
tackle 50 40

ST
Turn down both KO Pow to 15 and
Both FG Pow to 40
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2007, 11:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: SportGamers Early Early All-Madden Sliders

Gonna play a game now. Results soon.

I just typed a huge summary and stat sheet and my computer froze. Wow.. well I decided to just take a pic of my TV with the team stats page instead on my sidekick so its a little blurry but you can see. Final score was 33-13 Browns over Steelers(me). I pretty much got killed, they picked apart my D so easily it wasn't funny. The only way to stop the team is to create a turnover. I think All - pro is the way to go this year. It seems jus tlike that way, like it's more balanced. On all - madden I see ridiculous CPU plays happen that if I was dfoin it its a pick or something like that, btw I was also sacked 9 times. Little to no time in the pocket. 3 TO on my side were INT, 1 fumb. 1 INT and 1 Fumb for them.

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8408/img00143wn2.jpg

XBL: XiX FaTe XiX

Last edited by hookedup4life31; 08-16-2007 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Results
Old 08-16-2007, 11:05 AM   #3
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Thanks for the feedback...i will be posting an updated set this evening. They still need some work.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:17 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I played with these sliders for a half, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The CPU offense (Steelers) was spot on, and Willie Parker was really tough to stop. Ward made a few spectacular grabs, and I didn't feel cheated in any way.

My only problem in the first half was that my offense (a created team with no players over an 86 rating) was unstoppable and scored at will.

So at the end of the first half, I upped the CPU knockdown to 25 (leaving awareness at 10), and it was a completely different game. I was unable to score the rest of the game, although I still had some good drives.

Then I started a second game with the "Tweaked Sliders" (CPU knockdown at 25), and I only scored one touchdown versus the Bengals.

Bottom line: I'm thinking that if I can get the CPU knockdown to a decent range, this slider set could be great. But it's still too early to tell.

I'll try these again tonight and maybe put the Knockdown at 15.

Thanks SportGamer.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #5
Rookie

jackson's Arena

OVR: 5

i think you may be onto something here. I just played one half before having to go get boy from school but it seemed to play pretty well. the only thing and this is the case with virtually all sliders for me is that i have to play about 10 min quarters to get any resemblance of realistic offensive yards. my games are always defensive in nature. anyway good starting point. please update on adjustments. i will play more and post some stats when the daycare kids are gone. playtime here lately is at a premium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2007, 08:21 PM   #6
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerskunk
I played with these sliders for a half, and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The CPU offense (Steelers) was spot on, and Willie Parker was really tough to stop. Ward made a few spectacular grabs, and I didn't feel cheated in any way.

My only problem in the first half was that my offense (a created team with no players over an 86 rating) was unstoppable and scored at will.

So at the end of the first half, I upped the CPU knockdown to 25 (leaving awareness at 10), and it was a completely different game. I was unable to score the rest of the game, although I still had some good drives.

Then I started a second game with the "Tweaked Sliders" (CPU knockdown at 25), and I only scored one touchdown versus the Bengals.

Bottom line: I'm thinking that if I can get the CPU knockdown to a decent range, this slider set could be great. But it's still too early to tell.

I'll try these again tonight and maybe put the Knockdown at 15.

Thanks SportGamer.
Thanks for the feedback...let me know how the games go tonight
Old 08-16-2007, 08:59 PM   #7
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

Just finished the first half of my game...made a few tweaks. I'm getting no time to throw so I have upped Hum Pass Blk to 100. The CPU still gets a rush with it that high.

Here are some stats...I was the Jets taking on the Giants

Manning 5/8 47 yds, 0 td, 0 int
Pennington 3/10 28 yds, 0 td, 2 int

Jacobs 13 carries, 55 yds, 4.2 ypc, 1 td
Jones 7 carries, 39 yds, 5.5 ypc,

I am 0-5 on 3rd down which is killing me. I'm down 14-0 at half.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #8
All Star

OVR: 24

Yeah, it seems All-Madden is the way to go this year. Looking good Sportsgamers. Do you have the weapons on or off?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »