Home

Playmakers Version 1 are up!

This is a discussion on Playmakers Version 1 are up! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2007, 08:26 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Playmakers Version 1 are up!

pm's latest and final version on madden planet are wonderous. just played a great game with the redskins vs the browns. i was the skins and i lost 23-14. only two turnovers total 1 pick per side! lewis had 2.7 yac with 2 td's and portis had 3.5 yac with no td's campell was 15-32 with 1 td and 1 int. frye was 10-15 with 1 td and 1 int. no fumbles. tckles were perfect and so were pancakes everything was great sacks were a little high but thats ok. amazing sliders overall great job pm you finally did it!
m's 0
seahawks 0
sonics 1
storm 1
Felix Hernandez=cy young!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by roonoc
pm's latest and final version on madden planet are wonderous. just played a great game with the redskins vs the browns. i was the skins and i lost 23-14. only two turnovers total 1 pick per side! lewis had 2.7 yac with 2 td's and portis had 3.5 yac with no td's campell was 15-32 with 1 td and 1 int. frye was 10-15 with 1 td and 1 int. no fumbles. tckles were perfect and so were pancakes everything was great sacks were a little high but thats ok. amazing sliders overall great job pm you finally did it!
Is the one on the 1st page is lastest? Or is he on V3?

PSN Brandon26ms
Old 08-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 11

FINAL VERSION

* INDICATES MOST RECENT CHANGES

ALL PRO (8-9 Minutes)

WEAPONS OPTIONAL (I turn them Off for my game play preference)

OFFFENSE
HUMAN/CPU
QBA-50/60*
PASS BLOCK-50/0
WR CATCH-75*/75*
RBA-50/60*
RUN BLOCK-0/0

DEFENSE
HUMAN/CPU
AWR-0/100
KDWN-0/5
INT-5/0
BRK BLK-25/25......(U can also try this at 20/20 if you increase the TKL Slider)
TKL-35/35.............(Leave this at 25 if running wasn't too easy on both sides)

SPECIAL TEAMS
FGL-15/15
FGA-5/5
PUNT POWER-15/15
PUNT ACC-50/50
KOL-15/15

PENALTY SLIDERS
OFFSIDES-100
FALSE START-90
HOLDING-75
FACEMASK-100
OFF PI-100
DEF PI-75
KR/PR INT-100
CLIPPING-52
INT GROUNDING-100
ROUGHING PASSER-100
ROUGHING KICKER-100

SUB OUT/SUB IN

Offense
QB-71/85
RB-85/91
WR-71/85
FB/TE-81/91
OL-65/80

Defense
DT-85/91
DE-85/91
LB-81/89
CB-71/85
S-71/85

Quoting:

"I know these were just changed lastnight and I was really starting to get upset with the game but I tried a few more test games today and finally decided to give the CPU offense just an extra shot in the arm.

I actually enjoyed the 3 games today more than any of my other test games. I did boost up the Tackle slider on both sides up to 35 because I didn't want to lower RBA below 50 because the RB's are a fumbling machine when you lower their ability down. The CPU run Defense will get a little stiffer but you can grind out yards.

Here's my final settings for Madden and I can actually have a little more fun now with the game. The CPU gets a 10 point advantage at QB and RB now but it's not a huge increase from where they were at already. I didn't want to make the sliders different but it's worked out pretty good for the CPU's offense.

Changes:
CPU QBA-60
CPU RBA-60

Both CPU and Human TKL to 35.....But I would only do this if both sides were running too good with TKL at 25.

Also if either side starts to get too many Tackles for losses drop the BRK BLK Slider down to about 20. That will allow the RB's to have an extra second to get going upfield and also get to the outside on sweeps and counters. But if you don't feel either side needs to be lowered then of course leave it alone. The TKL Slider increase will help with tackliing but also with the pursuit angles by the defenders which could lead to more sacks but not a crazy amount."
Old 08-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 14

going to give them a try

PSN Brandon26ms
Old 08-23-2007, 05:53 PM   #69
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

I had a good game with these. Won with the Lions 28-10. Brohm(Green Bay's QB) threw 5 ints. 2 returned by me. So that was the only bad part.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:43 PM   #70
Pro

nyqua's Arena

OVR: 6

Halftime in my game, I'm winning 31-7.

Forced a 3 and out, good punt return, put together a TD drive.

Another 3+out. Broke a 50 yard TD run.

Recovered a fumble for a TD.

Got the ball again and put together a TD drive.

They score a TD.

I get a pick, add a field goal.

Ended up running down the clock. Returned an interception for a TD to end it. 44-14.

Overall the game is good, just I am getting some big gains and they aren't.

Last edited by nyqua; 08-23-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 5

I'm going to put the ai kdwn slider to 0 because I can't hit anyone deep without the ball being knocked away and then the ai qb connects on atleast 2-3 deep throws a game vs my defense.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2007, 10:10 PM   #72
All Star

OVR: 24

I know many of you will feel like it limits your abilities and you shouldn't have to play the game this way, but I am just giving some advice on how I play the game and it works for me. I just want you all to enjoy the experience as well, and if it doesn't work for you, that's fine, but I just want to share it with all of you. I have been getting really great games with these sliders, my turnovers are way down and my numbers for both sides are about as perfect as I can get them by limiting myself to how I play, so here goes. I also use PM's sliders for NCAA and use the same rules. Like I said, it won't work for everyone, and that's fine, but I suggest at least giving it a chance.

1. No switching guys ever, including kickoffs and punts
2. No using the sprint button ever (offense, defense, and special teams)
3. No using the hit stick and juke stick ever
4. Play as a safety on defense and every play you must start behind the first down line, unless it's goal to go for the CPU, then you start from behind the goal line
5. Only control the receivers after they catch the ball
6. Only one deep ball per half unless it's the last play
7. Only one out route pass play per quarter including corner routes.
8. Only one run outside the tackles per quarter
9. Only one pass to a running back per quarter
10. No running the same play on both offense and defense per possession
11. Only allowed one blitz play on defense per quarter
12. I set my arrow on kickoffs, punts, and field goals and turn away from the TV or close my eyes while I kick it
13. Only one 4th down opportunity to convert per half unless it's the game is on the line and you are out of timeouts (use it wisely)

This has helped me tremendously with both games and I win some and lose some. I hope some of you will use this method and hope it helps some enjoy this experience more.

Results of my last game: 10 minute quarters

Cincinnati (cpu) at Denver (me)

Score: 24-13
Offense: 272-264
Rush Yds: 124-131
Pass Yds: 148-133
Turnovers: 0-1
Penalties: 3/15-4/35
TOP: 18:23-21:37

*****Note, there were 3 other fumbles in this game, 2 by me and 1 by the CPU, all were recovered by the same team*****

Last edited by highheatkingsb; 08-24-2007 at 10:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »