Home

Cyclonus All Pro Sliders 360 (if you care)

This is a discussion on Cyclonus All Pro Sliders 360 (if you care) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
Rookie

Cyclonus's Arena

OVR: 2
Cyclonus All Pro Sliders 360 (if you care)

Here is what i have been using. I tried to make it balance for the human and the cpu so that it was realistic and you can still have fun. I also wanted to try and make it so that you would fear the cpu running game but not constantly give up 60 yard runs and feel deflated.

Obviously there is not much you can do w/ the fumbles and INT so i tried to make it that the positive plays would clearly overshadow the negative plays and i feel that it does.

I also have knockdowns at 0, where most people have it up. In most NFL games a player might get 2-3 swats a game, at best, so my though process was to make it so that the coverage would still be good but when they jump they miss the swat.

I also have the tackling low, so you see some great animations and if you have a RB in the flats w/ a DB you know who is going to win that match.

Im not going to post the penalties since those are pretty self explanatory.

Try em out, let me know if you like them.

9 Minutes

Human/CPU

OFFENSE
QB - 50/60
PR - 65/65
WR -55/65
RA - 50/50
RB -50/65

DEFENSE
AW - 0/20
KD - 0/0
INT - 0/0
BB - 60/60
TAK - 20/20

SPECIAL TEAMS
FGP - 15/15
FGA - 10/10
PP - 55/55
PA - 40/40
KO - 15/15
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »