Home

Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

7 Picks is too much if a ankle biter team was playing.. UGLY!
Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 1

played a good one with these ...
ARZ @ SF (me)

301 /251
152/ 94 rush
149 /157 pass

leinart 11/18 158 1 td 1 int
a smith 15/24 181 2 int

e james 25/ 149
gore 18 /93
1 fumble on punt ret

tied 3 to 3 at half ... mo hicks returned KO 97 yd for td...e james broke another for60 yd td
rackers hit 50 yd fg w/ 31 sec to win it.

thanx heel
GO NINERS
Old 08-20-2007, 09:43 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
If my game is any sort indicator, I might suggest raising tackling and keeping the run blocking where it is right now. The 13 broken tackles seemed awfully high even for a bad defense like the Rams.
yeah, 13 is way too high.......... I think the cpu passes too good. At least my last few games. Right now at half, Joey Harrington is 16 for 18 against me.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:45 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy
Final score, Steelers 52, Cowboys 17.

Some notes: My defense was killing the Cowboys. Just my front 3 at times were pressuring Romo into thowing bad passes, many times they had to double team my dt Hamtpon, one big strong mofo who was throwing some Cowboys around.

James Farrior was all over the field, 10 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 2 fumbles recovered.

Romo threw 7 picks, many times because he was being rushed and I was blitzing him.

Townsend came away with 3 picks, Taylor 2, Polamalu, 1, and Timmons 1.

On the Cowboys side, Ware and James both shared 9 tackles each as Ware had a sack and a pick by Hamlin.

I only threw 1 pick the whole game.

As to why the score was high, not only was I getting good field position from turn overs due to Romo but the Cowboys were more focused on Ward then anyone else and so I started to hot route Holmes all over the place and whoever the Boys 2nd cb is, couldn't keep up with him.

They started to double him in the 3rd and that's when I turned my running game on.

Parker 86 yards with 1 td on 8 attempts. Davenport with 85 yards on 23 attempts. And Julius Jones with 84 yards on 20 attempts.

Nothing I can do about fumbles till the patch is released, but a good game none the less.

Owens, came with 131 yards on 9 rec and 1 td. I was getting tired of him and I started to spotlight him then Dallas started to use Jones coming out of the back field alot more on passing plays.

And Holmes with 4 rec and 136 yards with 2 td's.

What a game.

Pick 2 more teams heel.

lets try Cincinnati (you) vs. Tennessee
Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #61
Rookie

GP_Butz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
yeah, 13 is way too high.......... I think the cpu passes too good. At least my last few games. Right now at half, Joey Harrington is 16 for 18 against me.
Hey, Joey Ballgame can do that

These sliders seem to be really good. I had one really weird game (Colts (me) -v- Bears). Benson ripped into me for 200+ yds, looked like Barry Sanders. I also couldn't run a lick but that is to be expected from the Bears.

Had a better game (ie I won) Colts -v- Browns. Adai had a good day with 100+ yds. Manning had 2 INT but I can take credit for at least one of those.

Lots of fumbles. I think this just going to be a fact this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

I play with weapons on. And another factor that probably contributed to the high int's is that I'm messing around with the offensive and defensive lines, trying to get it realistic so let's say like I got the Jets and I'm on offense against the Panthers, Peppers and Jenkins shouldn't be getting thrown around every play.

Game coming right up.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:59 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_Butz
Hey, Joey Ballgame can do that

These sliders seem to be really good. I had one really weird game (Colts (me) -v- Bears). Benson ripped into me for 200+ yds, looked like Barry Sanders. I also couldn't run a lick but that is to be expected from the Bears.

Had a better game (ie I won) Colts -v- Browns. Adai had a good day with 100+ yds. Manning had 2 INT but I can take credit for at least one of those.

Lots of fumbles. I think this just going to be a fact this year.
I'm positive a patch is in the works for this, many have stated EA knows about it and is working on it.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:12 PM   #64
Rookie

GP_Butz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy

I'm positive a patch is in the works for this, many have stated EA knows about it and is working on it.

I hope so, might make my year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »