Home

Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

I think the human defense awareness needs to be bumped up a tad. I play with Carolina and I give up a lot of points..........maybe I just suck though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2007, 10:36 PM   #66
Rookie

dmhardin's Arena

OVR: 4

Stats with these sliders:

Washington 19 at Dallas (me) 23

Passing
Romo - 23/40, 278, 2 TD, 2 INT
Campbell - 10/32, 91, 0 TD, 2 INT

Rushing
Barber - 33-127 (3.8 YPC), 5 fumbles
Portis - 19-175 (9.2 YPC, 1 fumble
Thompson - 2-11 (5.5 YPC), 0 fumble
Betts - 2-5 (2.5 YPC), 0 fumbles

Defense
Dallas - 1 sack, 2 INT, 3 forced fumbles
Washington -6 sacks, 2 INT, 6 forced fumbles

Notes
Fumbles were still high, but I'm starting to think there's nothing we can do with sliders to remedy this problem. It looks like Portis ran wild against me, but if you take out the 97-yard TD run I allowed him to get, he would've only had 78 yards on 18 carries (4.3 YPC). I got sacked a lot, but that could be due to the fact that I've played mostly with the Titans, which allows me to avoid defensive pressure by using Vince Young's speed.

Jason Campbell had an awful game against me with a QB rating of 14.6. I'll try these again with a better CPU QB and see what happens.

I really liked Heelfan's All-Pro sliders and kept trying to tweak them to make the CPU RB get a realistic YPC average (4.1, 4.2, something like that) without having all CPU ballcarriers bounce off my defensive players like a pinball, and I never could find a very good balance. I liked the feel of these pro sliders, so I'll give them another try.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #67
R**k**

danqb11's Arena

OVR: 7

Just had a awesome first half with the sliders. It was a close game at half time. Zero turnovers for both teams (dolphins (me) vs redskins) and then the second half starts.

By the end of the game I had 6 turnovers. That would be 2 INT's and 4 damn fumbles. Oh the redskins had Zero and they won the game of course. But hey your sliders are pretty good.

These turnovers are killing me.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 10

I have played 2 games with these so far and although I enjoy the fact that I can actually have a game where if I am smart with the ball I am not picked off left and right, I have downright killed the cpu 2 times now

First game was Steelers(me) vs. 49ers, Alex Smith was picked 7 times including 3 for TD's. I won the game 61 to 24. It was a close game up until the end of the first half when I ran 2 of the 3 back for scores.

The second game was Steelers(me) vs. Cardinals, I won the game 45-17. 5 picks for Lineart. Maybe I need to tweak the CPU pass block or something.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:04 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 5

Final score, (Me) Bengals 34, Titans 27.

Young, 300 yards passing, 2 tds, 1 pick

Palmer, 290 yards passing, 2 tds, 2 ints

Rudi Johnson rushing, 169 yards, 1 td on 31 atts

Chad Johnson, 182 yards, 2 td's.

Brandon Jones, 100 yards, 1 td.

4 sacks total in the game. I had 1 they had 3.

What a game though. I had scored which gave me 34, then Young let the Titans down the field on my crappy d and got a fg out of it and they kicked it off, got the ball around my 25.

The 1st play I was going to milk the clock, run play to the right with Rudi, hiked the ball and there comes the Titans dt like a bull and just creams Palmer and he looked like he got hit by an 18 wheeler and fumbled the ball and Bullock picked it up but got tackled, they were about on my 18 and I was like oh ****, they can score and tie it up...

BUT!!! BOOTH REVIEW!!!!!!! They over turned the play, Palmers knee was down so I got the ball back and just kneed it.

Btw, I see you changed them to pro, I'm still playing on all pro with thease

Two more teams, then bed time for me.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:15 PM   #70
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

I don't know if any of you are doing it already... and I don't know if it will make a difference, but I'm gonna start playing with "House Rules" - No pressing the speed button on INTs and/or FUM recoveries. Hopefully this will tone down all of the defensive touchdowns.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:16 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

yeah these are pro. I have 2 sets in 2 different threads (pro and all Pro)

Raiders (you) vs. Browns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2007, 11:17 PM   #72
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

strange how I don't get a lot of turnovers. Usually 1 int a game and a fumble. nothing crazy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »