Home

Mike 06/Mr. Lahey/PM's XBOX and PS2 All Pro sliders

This is a discussion on Mike 06/Mr. Lahey/PM's XBOX and PS2 All Pro sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2007, 05:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Mike 06/Mr. Lahey/PM's XBOX and PS2 All Pro sliders

These sliders are Mr. Laheys sliders, tweaked by me, and were origionally made by Mr. Lahey using Playmakers past current gen sliders as his starting point. Heres what I use right now:

All-Pro
12 minute Qtrs
Accelerated Clock ON
Vision cone OFF
Sub in/out 88/93%

Penalties MAXED accross the board

Hum/CPU AI

Offense (code: tABvqoq2)
QB acc 9/11-12*they kinda suck at 11, but can throw 70yds at 12
Pass blk 5/6
WR catch 10/11
RB ability 10/13
Run blk 4/12

Defense (code: XMd8gOA1)
Awareness 9/13
Knockdown 1/20
Int 0/2
Break blk 3/3
Tackling 1/5

Special Teams (code: U9JQvmo2)
FG length 8/8
FG acc 0/5
Punt length 10/10
Punt acc 1/10
KOL 12/12

these sliders may need a few tweaks, im still experimenting but so far they look ok. remember dont rely on the codes, i may have copied them wrong/may not be the same for PS2

Those of you who tried my other sliders for all madden (which went down the crapper quickly lol) will know that i suggest using these house rules to make the game more challanging/sim style
1-no switching to the WR to make the catch when the ball is in the air
2-no switching to the DB closest to the ball (unless you already are him) to make the play on a ball in the air
3-remain as the punter after punting the ball, changing to the gunner results in only fair catches, no returns for the CPU
4-use the ASK MADDEN feature for all plays. gets rid of the human advantage of playcalling/money plays
5-because kicking is way too easy, let the CPU kick all of your field goals-switch to the opposing team when you dont convert on 3rd down in CPU territory

here is the origional Playmakers thread where these origionated from: http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=137532

here is the origional post with the sliders the way Mr. Lahey sets them up: http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/sh...=167762&page=3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2007, 12:28 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Mike 06/Mr. Lahey/PM's XBOX and PS2 All Pro sliders

ive made some minor tweaks which ill post soon, im working on this sim problem right now so the slider tweaking isnt getting much attention. but im pretty happy with these sliders once i post the new tweaks
Old 08-31-2007, 10:05 PM   #3
Rookie

slayter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06
ive made some minor tweaks which ill post soon, im working on this sim problem right now so the slider tweaking isnt getting much attention. but im pretty happy with these sliders once i post the new tweaks
I've been following the progress in the franchise sim thread. Great work by all of you!

Just wondering if you have any updates for this slider set.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

I thought I was the only one that used "Ask Madden" to level the playing field, No sliders work if u call your own plays, Theres always money plays etc..I challenge everyone to use the sliders and ask madden...Its a different ballgame when you do this. Nice work!
Old 09-03-2007, 01:47 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 12

I use the "ask madden" with a little twist on it. I allow myself to pick any of the 3 plays that are on the screen when I use ask madden. If he suggests a run, I will run. If I see the need to audible at the line, I will only audible into a run play. I will, however, allow myself to change the direction of the running play if i see a blitz coming from the direction im running into, but this is what real QB's will do at the line, read the play, and change accordingly.

If Madden suggests a pass, I will pass. I will only allow myself to audible from a pass into a run if i see a blitz coming from a spot where I know i wont have protection. I will allow myselfto call hot routs to ONE receiver.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »