Home

DanSF49 - Madden NFL 08 Team Sliders

This is a discussion on DanSF49 - Madden NFL 08 Team Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2007, 08:15 AM   #17
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: DanSF49 - Madden NFL 08 Team Sliders

I was having trouble as well, but I ran a search for Microsoft Excel 2000 and 2007 conversion tool and found one that was on the Microsoft site, boom, I was able to open up the first set of charts listed. For once, I was able to get something technical to work, I'm still trying to get my gameface uploaded for TW08. My point, it is rather simple. Good luck.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:42 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9

I know that if you download the tool you can see the files,but I cannot download the tool so I ask you if you could upload here the files in EXCEL 2003 format so that I can see them!
THANKS!
Old 09-28-2007, 10:49 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11

Guys these sliders are created using the real NFL Team Stats Leaders. Also they are not done by say each week by itself. So week 1 was based on NFL week 1, Week 2 was based on week 1 and 2 combined, Week 3 is based on Weeks 1-3 and so on. Each week is just an updated version with all the previous weeks in it. i just go to ESPN on tuesday morning and use the Team Leaders that are there. also here is the link to the conversion tool on Microsoft.

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...displaylang=en
Old 09-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
Dan, this is an interesting approach. I had a question, when creating your passblocking average, is there a reason why the fullback isn't included, and runblocking having all players but the QB and RB included?
Hammer I'm confused?? where are you getting this info from?? I'm using the NFL Stats Leaders and not in game ratings.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #21
Pro

Okay guys here are the Sliders in Excel 2003 format, let me know if it works now. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2007, 06:35 PM   #22
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
Hammer I'm confused?? where are you getting this info from?? I'm using the NFL Stats Leaders and not in game ratings.
Dan,

Your approach is brilliant, and has me excited about experimenting with this. What I understood was that you went into the game, added up all the ratings of whichever slider and divided by the number of players in that unit (o line, receivers, etc.). I don't get the actual stat leaders and how that converts to a rating. I teach third grade, and unforunately that is also my intelligence level, so pardon the ignorance.

Again, this is cool, and thanks for your efforts.

Last edited by Hammerhunker; 09-30-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:41 AM   #23
MVP

Dan it works!
tHANKS A LOT!!!
One thing, sliders for week 3 are the ones to use right?As they contains also week 2 and week 1 sliders right?
Once you'll upload new sliders could you please also upload excel 2003 verion of them?
I will try this approach, I'll start my franchise and in week 1 I'll use your week 1 sliders, in week 2 I'll use your week 2 sliders and so on, is it correct?
Old 09-29-2007, 04:17 AM   #24
MVP

One thing I wanna ask you Dan.
Once I start my franchise do I have to use the week 3 sliders from the beginning as they're the most recent sliders or do I have to use for every week of my season the sliders you have upload for week 1, week 2 and week 3 (will you continue to update the sliders during the season, for week 4, week 5 and so on?).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »