Home

NJPapi's All Madden Sliders V4.0 (Updated 10/21/07)

This is a discussion on NJPapi's All Madden Sliders V4.0 (Updated 10/21/07) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NJPapi's All Madden Sliders V4.0 (10/03/07) Final

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
well i just moved up to 9 minute quarters from 7 and here were my results

Chiefs (CPU) 0-3-0-0 = 3
Chargers (ME) 14-7-20-14 = 55

Passing Leaders

Rivers 14 of 22 184 yards 1 TD 0 INT
Huard 13 of 23 118 yards 0 TD 6 INT (3 ran back for TD)

Rushing Leaders

Tomlinson 28 carries 160 Yards 3 TD
Johnson 16 carries for 35 yards
Turner 4 carries for 7 yards

Receiving

Chambers 4 rec for 99 yards 1 TD
Kennison 6 rec for 68 yards
Gates 5 rec for 55 yards
Gonzalez 3 rec for 14 yards

INT

Florence 2 picks 1 TD
Jammer 1 int, 1 TD
Cromartie 1 int, 1 TD
Hart 1 INT
Wilhelm 1 INT

am sorry but i dont believe this result at all.... if this is true and you also blew out the cpu in the first game you played then you are the greatest madden ever... or you are just trying to belittle my sliders

No way are you winning 55-3 on all madden...not in all madden....
Old 10-19-2007, 07:44 AM   #50
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
am sorry but i dont believe this result at all.... if this is true and you also blew out the cpu in the first game you played then you are the greatest madden ever... or you are just trying to belittle my sliders

No way are you winning 55-3 on all madden...not in all madden....
I'm not saying he's lying or he's right.

But I used your sliders for one game, and I beat Pittsburgh with the Browns 77-59. There was over 1,000 yards of offense. Derrick Anderson threw for 578yds and Roethlisberger threw for 427yds. Jamal Lewis had 117 yards rushing, and Willie Parker had 185yds rushing.

Sorry. Could have been a quirk game, I have no idea. But I'm going back to my original sliders I was using.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 10-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #51
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot232
"-Don't blitz down after down. Play to force short yards down after down. This will result in mistakes down the road. Always play to never give up the big play"

This quote by me I wanted to talk a little more about. First I was not clear enough on some things. Don't play to not lose. Play to win, but you have to do it in a mistake free way than most tend to play online. Most defenses in the NFL play the bend not break D, that is why the cover 2 is used so often by the better Defensive teams now.

Use what you know about the QB first. Is he a smart QB???? If so, don't send the heat as much as you would normally. Play soft but try and mix up your coverages with alot of different zones. Dropping corners in the flat one play, then dropping them deep. Mixing up your coverages will result in down the road a INT or 2 that can change the game. FORCE the smart QB to be smart the entire game. If you send the heat against these QB's they will light you up.

Now say it is a not so bright QB. Rex Grosman for example. This is when you can get after him and send different blitz packages. When I say packages this is what I am refering to. Don't always blitz with STOCK plays. Instead come out in a cover 3 zone or something that has no blitz but look for the least place he can throw the ball. If he is on the left hash and he only has one back and you have a guy playing zone near the short side of the field. Then hot route that Outside linebacker on the short side to hit the B gap. Different looks and heat will force turnovers and sacks on these kinds of QBs.

ALSO read the team you are playing. Go and look at their coaching tendicies. If they are 70% run and 30% pass or what ever it may be. Then you know what packages you should be defending the most. Most people don't do this before each game BUT it can help out greatly.

Weee
Thanks that should help a lot. See most of the passes they complete are for first downs so I'll have to drop back coverage a little bit to play the middle of the field more.

This game is becoming more strategic and that is good. I now might figure out how to play defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #52
Banned

Guys I made an update to the sliders.... I cant edit the first post but the changes are

Raise Cpu Pass Block from 55 to 60

Raise Human tackle from 85 to 90

Raise Cpu Awareness from 10 to 20

Lower the cpu break block from 45 to 40

Raise the cpu tackle from 40 to 45

Enjoy

Last edited by NewJerseyPapi1977; 10-21-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:59 PM   #53
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Edited the first post for you, NJ.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Edited the first post for you, NJ.

Millennium thanx.... but I made a mistake and I just edited the last post with the correct changes... if you can edit it again I would appreciate it....
Old 10-21-2007, 10:03 PM   #55
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
Millennium thanx.... but I made a mistake and I just edited the last post with the correct changes... if you can edit it again I would appreciate it....

Just fixed it

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2007, 02:48 PM   #56
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NJPapi's All Madden Sliders V4.0 (Updated 10/21/07)

Great sliders....just have one thing. Am I the only one that has the computer drop just about every pass with the computer catch at 0 ? I am playing on PS2 so maybe that is it...but other than the computer drops and my recievers catching everything at 100. these play really well. Actually pretty nice when all you really feel you need to tweak is reciever catching! maybe I'll back down human, and raise up computer by 1 click until it feels right. Just wandered if anyone else had the problems with the 0 setting for computer and 100 for human. Thanks...later!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »