Home

Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Coach Mode Sliders

I realize there is no official coach mode. What I have been doing is on defense I do not control anyone and let the cpu take control. On offense if it is a pass play then you have to control a WR, it does make it tough because you have to run the route exactly as shown or there usually is an int. My question is does anyone have any sliders I can use to play in this style? Anyone else able to come up with a idea?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Coach Mode Sliders

No coach mode on current gen(ps3) or last gen(ps2)? I have the last gen and I'm sure it has a "coach mode" and was thinking about getting Madden for my ps3 but if there is no coach mode, I may just go with CH2K8 instead. Can anybody let me know about this?

Also, where are the sliders for coach mode this year? I don't recall any...
Old 11-25-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...&postcount=155

I started using these with both teams cone OFF (using two profiles) and have been having pretty good results. They work for last gen ps2 or xbox.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Since it is for coach mode, I had to make a couple of changes. These are a very good starting point. King gets all the credit, as he did a GREAT job creating these. IMHO, to make them work for coach mode, you have to help the Human a little though.

coach mode (ps2 or xbox)
12 min. accell clock ON
Cone OFF (using 2 profiles)

Code:

Hum  CPU

QB      10  10
PBK      4   4
CTH     11  11
RBA     10  10
RBK      5   6

DAWR     8  12
KND      4   6
INT      0   0
BBK      3   4
TCK      0   0
I've only played a few games, so I may make more changes, but what I like about these more than any of the other ones I've made/tried (and there are some good ones out there).......is with these, you don't have to mess with the coaching aggression for offense or defense.

For simmed games, I raise all the coaches run/pass slider +6, and then back to normal for played games.

If you try these, I'd love to hear about how they go. If I make any personal changes, I'll post it in here.

Again, thanks for King for his "stat accurate sliders". If and when I "play" the game, those are what I'll be using.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »