Home

NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

This is a discussion on NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2007, 10:46 AM   #65
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
With th or is it always these sliders has anyone been able to break any long runs with there RB? How about runs of 10-20 yards?
I've had a few with Sylvan Young and Travis Henry. They all came with having a fullback in the backfield, setting a blocking assignment for him, and not hitting the sprint button until the hole opens up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #66
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9
Thumbs up Re: NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

I made a few minor adjustments and the game plays great. Thanks for the nice set of sliders.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #67
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSKYWALKER1
With these sliders has anyone been able to break any long runs with there RB? How about runs of 10-20 yards? Or more 3-5 yarders all game?
I played a couple of more games last night....first against Cleveland,and then against the Jets.
In the Cleveland game,they held Parker to 65 yards rushing...I couldn't do a damn thing lol....needless to say I lost that game 38-17.
My offense was flat the whole game....If it had not been for Polamalu getting a pick 6,I would have lost 38-10 lol.

The next game vs the Jets,was a completely different monster however.
After the Jets held a 10-7 1st quarter lead....Pittsburgh came rolling back,scoring 21 unanswered points,to take a 28-10 halftime lead.

What was the big turnaround?? The rushing of Willie Parker....he finished the game with 242 rushing yards on 23 attempts.
He had several long gaines.....and the o-line opened up some nice holes.

In a long drawn out answer to your question......yes,you can get the big gaines,the key (imo) is patience and don't hit sprint as soon as you get the ball.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 12-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #68
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Papi.....After playing a few more games with these,the only problem I'm having is being able to play action effectively.
I set up the p.a using the running game,but everytime I try to do it, I'm always getting sacked before my qb even finishes the drop back.

The only p.a I'm able to get to work is where the qb will roll out after the fake. As far as doing the straight drop...it's nearly impossible.

Any thoughts?
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 12-02-2007, 06:05 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 6

^^ I noticed this also and rarely use any of the PA plays except for a couple I know will work (PA slide with your FB / RB running opposite sides on the flats works for me, and the PA rollout)
Old 12-02-2007, 06:23 PM   #70
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
^^ I noticed this also and rarely use any of the PA plays except for a couple I know will work (PA slide with your FB / RB running opposite sides on the flats works for me, and the PA rollout)
That sounds familiar to the ones I use as well, lol.
The best one I get to work, is a PA where my qb fakes the handoff to the left,then rolls out to the right,with the fb also moving to the right.

As far as straight up PA passes go....pfft forget it,it's sackville.
Quote:
Old 12-02-2007, 06:55 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Papi.....After playing a few more games with these,the only problem I'm having is being able to play action effectively.
I set up the p.a using the running game,but everytime I try to do it, I'm always getting sacked before my qb even finishes the drop back.

The only p.a I'm able to get to work is where the qb will roll out after the fake. As far as doing the straight drop...it's nearly impossible.

Any thoughts?

You must hard count when doing the straight play action... if you notice the cpu does not jump the first time then it will allow better protection... if they jump on the first hard count then you know that you would have been sacked... always hard count on play action.....and if you notice the defense stacking up for the run then dont play action and just audible to the roll out play action...

you can see the defenders running up towards the line when they are coming so hard count... it works wonders.. you might get 2 or 3 off sides on the defense but they will eventually stop jumping counts and allows you to do a simple drop back play action
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2007, 07:12 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 8

I've been doing a lot more fake snaps and now it seems like I will never get called for a false start but I get every team to jump at least 6 times and I vividly remember Taylor jumping a ton. Maybe false start back up a little would help so I don't do it to much.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »