Home

NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

This is a discussion on NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2007, 09:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Exclamation NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

NJPapi's All Madden Sliders V1.0 (Post Patch)

Please make sure you look at the new changes on the sub in and out and on the special teams. The rest of the sub in and outs are default.

What's new:

This is my final Post Patch set and I have worked on for over 10 games since the patch came out yesterday. The DB and LB for the cpu are no longer super human with the patch and I tested it a lot. I put all the sliders at default on All Madden and then worked my way down or up depending on what I saw needed fixing. At default 50 for cpu awareness I noticed that the cpu was not as aggressive and this will be good for some but not for others like myself who mastered All Madden therefore I had no huge issues with interceptions since I had issues only with fumbles and cpu throwing picks. I feel with this set that the passing game is on point and not to easy and not to hard. I also feel that throwing over the middle is much improved now since LB and Safeties dont jump routes with ease.

I worked on making the game more defensive oriented and I have noticed much less fumbles after the first 2 games with the patch. The cover button works well now and I see less fumbles then before. I have played a few games that had scores in the low teens and high teens for both sides. I did not make huge changes to the human sliders because I feel they are where they should be. These sliders are more for the cpu side of things.

Weapons System Info: ON

This is still a must in order to get the chess match and to seperate the stars from the average rated players. The more I use the weapons the more I am impressed with the way it works

All Madden Sliders:

Here is my SUB IN and OUT:

RB Out 99
RB In 100

DT Out 97
DT In 98
DE Out 97
DE In 98

All Madden Sliders

Weapons On

Penalties: On
Fatigue: On

Quarter Length: 9 minutes ( Will give you about 120 plays between both sides if you do not skip the cut scenes which happens right after every whistle)

Play Clock: On

Off sides: 0 (This will help ease the high amount of jump snap penalties that the cpu gets. Is important because in order to avoid gettting sacked by the lineman jumping blitzes you need to hard count)

False Start: 60 (A poster brought up a point that by raising this we will be punished for using the hard count to excessive. Still use it on PA and short yardage)

Holding: 53 ( This was lowered a bit due to the high amount of holds made during kickoff returns)

Facemask: 100 (This slider does nothing since it is never called)

Offensive PI: 100 (If you try and bump the defender to get the ball you will be penalized)

Defensive PI: 60 ( This was lowered due to the fact that when the cpu play actions the linebackers hit the running back and the cpu qb throws to the RB and is called a PA all the time. That is bogus in my opinion since the cpu was doing play action)

KR/PR Interference: 100 (Does nothing )

Clipping: 50 (At anything higher the return game is voided by dumb calls)

INT Grounding: 100 ( I have been called for 2 of these in my last game, I was being pressured and throw the ball away still in the pocket)

Roughing Passer: 40 (This was lowered because I got called a lot for hitting the qb late eventhough I dove as he was about to release the ball)

Roughing Kicker: 0 (I like to try and block kicks but I always seem to hit the kicker with my nails. Now is better but still called a lot for just breathing on him)

Human Offense:

QB Accuracy: 50 ( This should never be moved from default)

Pass Blocking: 100 ( This was maxed out in order to help those that have issues blocking but it will still get you sacked if you dont throw fast enough)

WR Catching: 100 ( Believe it or not you will still drop a few but now you wont drop passes just because you were hit)

RB Ability: 50 ( The human run game is just way to easy even with the patch so just leave this at default to base the actions on skills of the runner)

Run Blocking: 0 (This has to be lowered to this because if you raise then is to easy to run for 150 every game with any back)

CPU Offense:

QB Accuracy: 70 ( I raised this because I started to get cpu qb's with at least 2 picks every single game)

Pass Blocking: 90 ( This will not allow you to exploit the nano blitz or full blown LB blitz and get easy sacks)

WR Catching: 0 ( This still allows the cpu to catch almost all passes but they do drop big passes here and there or when being hit on the spot of catching the rock)

RB Ability: 75 ( I feel that anything higher will result in at least 1 o 2 long runs by the cpu where they become god... (This has worked great)

Run Blocking: 100 ( The run blocking will be felt nicely at this set and if you guys use your swing move and power moves on blockers, you will be able to free yourself)

Human Defense:

Awareness: 0 (This slider has to be at 0 if you do not want to pick the cpu off 5 times a game. If you play the right coverage and play smart you will still be able to shut down teams with a solid defense)

Knockdowns: 100 ( This will allow you to swat more balls but not as many as I would like. The key to swatting the ball is not to use sprint while doing it or it wont work)

Interceptions: 0 ( This as everybody knows should be at 0 )

Break Block: 0 ( This is fine at 0 which will lead to major battles vs the power run teams)

Tackling: 80 ( This will help in making tackles vs elusive backs and power backs, just make sure you straff and let go of that hit stick)

CPU Defense:

Awareness: 55 ( This takes into affect the post patch affect. Now you will be able to throw over the middle more and have less super cpu efforts. The cpu will still be aggressive on All Madden but now is more of the users bad throws)

Knockdowns: 55 (This will help the cpu challenge deep throws and the much easier to complete post and outs)

Interceptions: 0 ( See human side of things)

Break Block: 25 ( This helps the cpu stop the run and lowers the sack totals against you)

Tackling: 45 ( The cpu at this level does a good job making the tackles they should and not have all tackles bee huge hits like this was Blitz)

Human Special Teams:

FG Power: 15 ( At this level I find enough of a challenge for me but feel free to test your own skill set)

FG Accuracy: 25 ( This will allow more accuracy on long field goals)

Punt Power:55 ( This will give the defense a chance to stop a long return)

Punt Accuracy: 50 (Standard slider)

Kickoff Power: 10 ( This will kick the ball to the middle of the endzone and is up to you to kick it lower in power to have a return or just kick it if you think the scores are to high and you dont want the cpu to start at the 40 all the time)

CPU Special Team:

FG Power: 15 ( This has worked fine for me as I have seen missed field goals and some easy field goals being missed)

FG Accuracy: 25 ( Cpu was missing way to many easy field goals wide left)

Punt Power: 55 ( See human side)

Punt Accuracy: 50 ( See human side)

Kickoff Power: 10 ( You gonna take it out of the endzone anyway...)

Ok guys remember some things:

The passing game should be more realistic now and if you like to roll out a lot then you will still see super human LB and DB's and that is just the level beign tough on roll outs. If you stay in the pocket and step up in the pocket you can see huge seperation on crossing routes and deep patters with the pump fake as well.

Last edited by NewJerseyPapi1977; 12-06-2007 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Update to the sliders as of 11/06/07
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2007, 09:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NJPapi's Post Patch All Madden Sliders V1.0

BBI Represent :P
Old 11-30-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Anyone try these yet? Even with CPU Aware that high on All-Madden they aren't making super human plays??
Old 11-30-2007, 08:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

These sliders are working amazing for me so far. I really had a tough time with Papi's sliders before the patch (I just couldn't do anything offensively) but now I'm able to work the offense down the field at a steady pace.

My only problem so far has been stopping the run (Westbrook ran for 3 TD's all from 50+ yards out due to some crazy *** juking that totally ripped open holes but I guess that could be partially my fault on playcalling). I'm going to notch that off as a fluke cause Westbrook is hella fast in this game which always makes it tough to play against.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #5
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Good look on these NJ. Going to try them after my Madden league game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

I made a few tweaks to the sliders fellas.... I marked them in blue... Just a couple of small changes... I am now happy and ready to start my chise
Old 11-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 6

This is the stats from my first game with my new Packers franchise which I'll be using these sliders with.

Passing:

GB - Favre 13-27 1 TD 2 Int
PHI - McNabb 15-25 0 TD 3 Int (mostly from good pressure put on him)

Running:

GB - Jackson 13 ATT - 86 YDS - 1 TD - 6.6 AVG
PHI - Westbrook 23 ATT - 210 YDS- 3 TD - 9.1 AVG

Notable Defensive stats:

GB - 1 Sack
PHI - 7 Sacks (mostly cause I was spending too much time trying to find somewhere to throw the ball due to amazing coverage on my receivers.)

Was an intense game but the Westbrook running annoyed me a bit. I'm gonna keep going to see if it was just Westbrook's speed that put up those stats.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:38 PM   #8
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyPapi1977
I made a few tweaks to the sliders fellas.... I marked them in blue... Just a couple of small changes... I am now happy and ready to start my chise
Hey Papi, just a quick question.
I noticed you have the cpu's pass blocking @90,while the hum break blocking is @ 0.
I was just wondering how your sack totals per game were looking.
Also with break block @ 0, wouldn't this inflate the cpu rb's in an unrealistic manner?
Don't get me wrong....I'm not doubting you,It just seems like it would be impossible to shed the blocks,especially with a good dline and/or good lb's.

Am going to check these out later, it does sound promising.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »