Home

All-Pro Post Patch Sliders

This is a discussion on All-Pro Post Patch Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2007, 08:02 PM   #33
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: All-Pro Post Patch Sliders

Hate to see such high-scoring games. Hope it's an anomaly. You think some sliders need to be addressed?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:19 PM   #34
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Right now I'm gonna stick with the originals.I don't want to open up the offenses too much.I think I might actually lower cpu passing to 67 and thats about it for now.After I get about 10 games in I'll have a good idea where to go with these.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:36 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 6

I dunno I mean so far 2 out of my 3 games have been high scoring games but it wasn't too unrealistic. I see semi-realistic stats but there just seems to be too much of them if that makes any sense.

I think what I may try doing is dropping the quarter time down to 7 minutes to see a tad less plays per game. I'll test some tomorrow but right now I've got stuff to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #36
MVP

One thing I might add that I've just started noticing a lot of. Rarely do I get any good defensive coverage/coverage plays out of my secondary. I mean sure they have their fair share of hard hits right after a catch that may knock loose the ball but I don't think I've seen but maybe 1 or 2 knockdowns so far. This may be due to the not so great Vikings that I'm using but I'll have to test on another mediocre team to see how they do against bad receivers.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:04 PM   #37
Pro

SportGamer24's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
One thing I might add that I've just started noticing a lot of. Rarely do I get any good defensive coverage/coverage plays out of my secondary. I mean sure they have their fair share of hard hits right after a catch that may knock loose the ball but I don't think I've seen but maybe 1 or 2 knockdowns so far. This may be due to the not so great Vikings that I'm using but I'll have to test on another mediocre team to see how they do against bad receivers.
I'm thinking of turning up knockdowns...I've seen some real high completion percentage by the CPU.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #38
MVP

Wow man I swear I would post more stats to help you along but it seems that everytime I have an AMAZING game going i get a DRE. I think my 360 is beginning to lose the race to being my first console ever to fail on me. My regular xbox was starting to crap out but I think at this rate my 360 will beat it.

And the disc is in PRISTINE condition so I know that's not it. It doesn't even have a single spec of dust on it (I take good care of all my things hence why I can still play my Atari and regular NES today with no problems)
Old 12-04-2007, 07:44 PM   #39
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

If the game is freezing a lot,your in trouble.I just got my 360 back last week because of RROD.I wasn't getting DDE's,the game was just locking up.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:25 PM   #40
MVP

BaseballCtchr's Arena

OVR: 11

Bears 24 vs. Chargers(me) 44

Grossman 18-28 350 yds 3TD 2INT
Rivers 17-26 231yds 1TD 2INT

Peterson 12 att 50yards 4.1ypc
Tomlinson 22 att 155yards 7.0ypc TD
Turner 20 att 98yrds 2TD

Hester 3 rec 132yrds 2TD
Chambers 4 rec 85yrds

I had 296 rush yards on 49 attempts.

It could have been worse. Both of my picks came in the red zone I tried getting cute on the 1 yard line. Tomlinson also got hurt in the 1st and didnt come back in during the 4th. He busted them for a 58 yarder in the 1st. Hester's two TDs came against mis-matches. Both times I was playing run on short distances and they threw to him. I hate 3-4 because I feel like my MLB is always fighting a block and not able to run so next time I will not use a team that runs a 3-4. Had Chi not picked up yards late this game would have been really lopsided.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »