Home

DanSF49 All-Pro All 100's Sliders

This is a discussion on DanSF49 All-Pro All 100's Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2007, 08:05 PM   #9
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: DanSF49 All-Pro All 100's Sliders

I'm using NJPapi's sub in/out sliders also.

I agree that if there was anything that would maybe need to be tweaked it would be cpu running but that would be it. I'm still using the all 100's for now since I haven't played enough games yet to validate a change. Still the best sliders i've used.
Old 12-28-2007, 09:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've only played one game with these, I know small sample, and had a very good game. Rams (me) beat the Cardinals 16-14 in St Louis. Struggled a little bit passing but getting in more games and making my reads faster will fix that. Jackson ended the game with 98 yards on 23 carries, pretty realistic running game.

Thing that surprised me was the cpu still dropped some passes and made inaccurate throws (overthrows, under throws, etc) with the 100 settings, very good to see. I also worried about high cpu completion percentages with the 100 settings but Leinhart ended up in the 60% range. Edgerin James was having success running the ball until Chillar leveled him late in the third quarter and put him out for the season.

All in all probably the best game of Madden I've played on this version. Look forward to getting in a few more games and see how they hold up.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:28 PM   #11
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28

Best. Madden. Sliders.

EVER!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2007, 03:52 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by X*Cell
Best. Madden. Sliders.

EVER!
LOL now thats a statement, Thanks man. So do you want to expand on that a little, like what you saw and liked?
Old 12-31-2007, 04:09 PM   #13

X*Cell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
LOL now thats a statement, Thanks man. So do you want to expand on that a little, like what you saw and liked?
I've never gotten so much "randomness" out of a sports game before. It was important to have it on 9 minute quarters first of all... You run the correct number of plays (135-150 range). After that... watching the gameplay unfold into this "random" thing I'm talking about was astonishing.

Sometimes your RB gets shut-down completely. Sometimes he has 130 yard games... the completion percentages are great, and if you suck at passing you'll get picked... if you don't... YOU WON'T... and thats my favorite thing. Everything seems to be in the control of the player, and yet you get the most realistic numbers I've seen.

I don't even know what to say beyond that. I'm just thrilled that I found these. Simple is better. Another important thing ESPECIALLY TO ME is that it plays an extremely realistic USER vs. USER game as well... actually... it's pretty much the SAME as the User vs. CPU in all aspects. So whether I am alone playing this game or I'm with friends... this slider set has given me the COMPLETE experience.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:22 PM   #14
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by X*Cell
I've never gotten so much "randomness" out of a sports game before. It was important to have it on 9 minute quarters first of all... You run the correct number of plays (135-150 range). After that... watching the gameplay unfold into this "random" thing I'm talking about was astonishing.

Sometimes your RB gets shut-down completely. Sometimes he has 130 yard games... the completion percentages are great, and if you suck at passing you'll get picked... if you don't... YOU WON'T... and thats my favorite thing. Everything seems to be in the control of the player, and yet you get the most realistic numbers I've seen.

I don't even know what to say beyond that. I'm just thrilled that I found these. Simple is better. Another important thing ESPECIALLY TO ME is that it plays an extremely realistic USER vs. USER game as well... actually... it's pretty much the SAME as the User vs. CPU in all aspects. So whether I am alone playing this game or I'm with friends... this slider set has given me the COMPLETE experience.
I haven't used them in a user vs user game yet so I'm glad they work for that also. But the Randomness and feel of the game is amazing with these setting. People continue to mess around with the sliders when they dont have to. These give you everything you want and it doesnt feel like you are just playing the same kind of game over and over again.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:45 PM   #15

X*Cell's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
I haven't used them in a user vs user game yet so I'm glad they work for that also. But the Randomness and feel of the game is amazing with these setting. People continue to mess around with the sliders when they dont have to. These give you everything you want and it doesnt feel like you are just playing the same kind of game over and over again.
exactly... plus... where do you go from having a setting at 67 or 38 or something? It just seems like a lot of the sliders out there nit-pick and you get wild and crazy slider settings that are all over the place. I can't believe how straight-forward these slider numbers are, and how well the game plays with them. Very very simple. That's how my NBA 2k8/College Hoops 2k8 sliders are... and it seems to always work out for the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am loving these sliders. Simple is better, especially for a 47 year old. Any chance you have a similar set for NCAA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »