Home

New Slider Update for All Madden coming later this week

This is a discussion on New Slider Update for All Madden coming later this week within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
Exclamation New Slider Update for All Madden coming later this week

I will have a new update to the final version later this week. These are currently working well and should provide members with a gret game on all madden. These sliders that I am working on are for the members only and are not what I use.... I am trying to make them more user friendly for those that have issues with the others that I put out...

These should be out by Thursday when the new rosters are out as well..

Side Note: Please dont use them if you dont switch on defense because these are meant for those that play the game themselves for the most part...

The other guys who dont switch have their own set going which works good for those that dont switch... Check them out...

Anybody who uses my latest sliders...please post suggestions and I will look into all suggestions and work on making them to your liking and skill set...

Happy New Year
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »