Home

INT Sldier, Again

This is a discussion on INT Sldier, Again within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: INT Sldier, Again

i tested out a game last night but before i started it i took the starting qb and switched him in the depth chart to #2 for the cpu's team, then started the game but before the opening kick off changed the qu back to normal and he didnt throw any ints he completed 63% of his passes with a avg. of 7.6 per att. i used the all=pro 100's sliders
Old 02-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 6

So you changed it in the rosters, then started game, then changed him back?

I must say, if this fixes the issues, this is a super weird glitch. Can you try some more games?

Either way, I still may get the game for PC anyway
Old 02-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjamonkey
try lowering knockdown and see how that lowers ints.

in my experience, knockdown works even more like an INT slider than the INT slider does.

With INT on 2 and Knockdowns on 10, the CPU has thrown 1 or 2 INTs total in 2 games.
You know, in franchise mode sacks and INTs are flipped for your team stats. I.E. your interceptions are listed next to sacks and vice versa. Is it possible the INT and knockdown sliders are flipped as well? I've always left the knockdown slider alone.

Frustrating. There are so many things about thing game I like, but the passing game ruins it for me. I'm so careful not to throw INTs that it's not fun when I'm on offense. And, obviously, getting 3-5 picks a game on defense isn't much fun either.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:28 PM   #20
Pro

It's possible they are flipped, but either way, they both don't work well. I play with Knockdowns on 0, and I still get the same amount of INTs as ever.

I was unaware about this sack/Int being flipped. where exactly does it flip them?
Old 02-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Go to standings and then click R3 to bring up your team rankings. When you get to your defensive rankings, I've noticed the number listed next to sacks is actually the number of INTs I have, and the number listed next to INTs is how many sacks I have. It was the same way last year.

I just played a quarter on All-Pro with both knockdown and INT at 0. Both me and the CPU each threw a pick. Oh well, MLB is only a few weeks away.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2008, 09:39 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

i played another and the computer only threw one, but the next one i played he threw 3, but i changed a slider mid game and i wonder if that affected the back-up qb glitch, if it is a glitch at all
Old 02-10-2008, 10:22 PM   #23
Pro

Let us know what happens in the next couple games
Old 02-10-2008, 11:45 PM   #24
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

This has piqued my interest. So I looked back through my sheets of stats that I kept when we were doing the slider tests.
To my amazement.....this could actually turn out to be a BIG find. I had witnessed what NimitsTexan talked about.....the back-up actually having better #'s than the starter,but I attributed that to it being against my back-up's during pre-season.

Could it be....somehow the ai logic for the cpu's qb's is reversed somehow?
In other words,the starters ai is actually the back-ups ai,and the back-up's ai is the starters?
This is most noticeable in franchise during the preseason. The starters actually will stink up the place....then when the backup qb comes in,he plays how you think the starter should
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »