Home

Heelfan's Madden Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's Madden Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 PM   #401
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Heelfan's Madden Sliders (360)

Just got the game today and have played 3 games, 2 with these sliders. No signs of Robo QB, which is nice. Brady was 67% and Cutler just over 50% for the CPU and only 1 INT between the two.

Nice work and I'm really enjoying the game so far.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 11:32 PM   #402
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Seems like every other game for me has the Robo-QB no matter what sliders I use.
I played the Bengals 2 games in a row as the Redskins (I look away and select random teams). Game 1 Palmer wouldn't miss (And Rudi Johnson ran all over me.)
Game 2 he only completed around 50% and I shut down the run.
So all this talk about Robo-QB and sliders has taught me, well, basically nothing.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #403
MVP

OVR: 9

Hellfan
can you please tell me where can I find your most recent andupdated slider settings or can you give it to me?
What about Field Goal problem, do you think it's possible to hit a FG from 40+ yards with your slider settings?
Thanks!

P.s.
Last thing, with your slider settings do I have to use "dummy profile" or not?
Old 08-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #404
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bascape666
Hellfan
can you please tell me where can I find your most recent andupdated slider settings or can you give it to me?
What about Field Goal problem, do you think it's possible to hit a FG from 40+ yards with your slider settings?
Thanks!

P.s.
Last thing, with your slider settings do I have to use "dummy profile" or not?
most recent is in the 1st post, no dummy profile needed. I can hit FG's fine but you can increase FG length if you are having trouble.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #405
Rookie

MiamiWarrior's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
Seems like every other game for me has the Robo-QB no matter what sliders I use.
I played the Bengals 2 games in a row as the Redskins (I look away and select random teams). Game 1 Palmer wouldn't miss (And Rudi Johnson ran all over me.)
Game 2 he only completed around 50% and I shut down the run.
So all this talk about Robo-QB and sliders has taught me, well, basically nothing.
Same here, I've had only two games where the QB didn't Robo-QB the hell out of my defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2008, 08:23 PM   #406
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Your Skill IQ shouldn't have anything to do with it. What won't it allow you to do? Are you on Custom sliders? Press A (on the 360) to get to the sub sliders assuming that is the problem.
Thanks. I figured it out after I made the post(Duh). Next time I'll look more carefully before asking questions. I played a couple of games last night, and I can say I came out with mixed feelings about this game, but I do love the sliders. I was playing a pre-season game with the Bears and Chiefs(me bears). Here is where I had issues with the game. How in the hell can Huard of KC complete at least 6 passes while jumping in the air, and hit them all perfectly?!? And also what dissapointed me was the crowd noise. KC had a 3rd and goal at my 1 yd line, and I'm pumping up the crowd in a tight game late in the 4th at Soldier Field, and you would've thought it was halftime. That kinda shocked me. Now don't get me wrong, I can see that EA made vast improvements in the game, and look to be in the right direction, which is a very good thing. I just hope that they start to work on the little things like crowd noice, player chatter, etc. Stuff that really makes you feel like you're in the game. That's the one thing 2k has always done very well. But at least Madden is not nowhere near as bad as last years game(yuk)!! Peace.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:26 PM   #407
MVP

BleacherCreature's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiWarrior
Same here, I've had only two games where the QB didn't Robo-QB the hell out of my defense.
Gets rather annoying. Even the 2 times the CPU starting QB was injured against me, the backup came in and lit me up.
I hope there is some sort of fix (or at least a way to lessen) this in this new patch that's been mentioned.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:03 AM   #408
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i'm just about done with this game...as much as i love ncaa football, i hate this game just as much to the other extreme.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »