Home

Madden 2009 PS2 Sliders

This is a discussion on Madden 2009 PS2 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
Madden 2009 PS2 Sliders

After getting my hands on the "new" Madden 2009, I thought I needed the sliders. Since I figured it was just last year's version with a few new things added, I tried using the sliders that I found on these here forums from KingV2k3 for Madden 2008. I think it worked nicely and decided to repost it just in case for those who are still playing it on PS2 (like me except this will be the last year). All credit and glory and praise goes to him and not me. Any constructive criticism will be nice. Enough of the babble, here are the sliders.

Offense (Hum/CPU):

QB 10/10
PBK 4/4
CTH 11/11
RBA 10/10
RBK 5/6

Defense (Hum/CPU):

DAWR 7/12
KND 3/6
INT 2/3
BBK 3/4
TCK 0/0

Special Teams (Hum/CPU):

KPW 7/7
KAC 0/5
PLT 11/11
PAC 0/20
KLG 11/11

All penalties maxed EXCEPT Holding and Clipping set at 9
12 Minute Quarters WITH Accelerated Clock
Subs 88 Out/93 In
Pro/All Pro Difficulty

I will need to test this out but it appears that the QB Vision Cone is no longer required and thus don't know if the two controller method is still needed. Will need confirmation for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 AM   #2
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 2009 PS2 Sliders

Those are nice, but Madden 09 PS2 sliders go to 100
Old 08-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #3
Rookie

I had no issue with these sliders and inputting them. Are you sure because I am playing it right now as we speak.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:46 PM   #4
Rookie

boblight24's Arena

OVR: 4

My apologies, I see that you mean clicks from the left, sorry!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3
Talking Re: Madden 2009 PS2 Sliders

why go with sliders, out of curiosity...? Did you play a game with the default settings and not like certain things? I ended up making slight adjustments on Madden 08 (all-pro difficulty)... but i've only played one game so far on 09 and nothing really stood out that needed adjustments.

Thanks,

SD RawLo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:56 PM   #6
Rookie

Well, I tried playing it I think in All-Pro and the score was like 58-0 at the half or something outrageous. Now I know I'm good against computer but not THAT good. I just found out that these stats were fairly realistic. I'll give you the box score and stats for my first two games against the Giants and Saints (this game is in progress).

*EDIT: I am going to exchange my PS2 copy because it glitches and freezes and such but that won't happen until after the weekend so my game with the Saints won't be over until then.*

Last edited by AsianChexMix; 08-14-2008 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

cool, dude... hope your new copy works out....
I've been playing on all-pro as well, 3 games so far- no sliders... the stats have been decently realistic- but i've won all three games so far. I did use sliders on Madden 08, so I think I'll play around with sliders for this year's version, too... I think the CPU QB accuracy may need a bump... there were times when the CPU QB would throw the ball to no one in particular, and the commentary would say something like "he didn't have anyone open, so he threw it to where no one could get it"... but it didn't look like he was throwing it away at all!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »