Home

Coach Mode Settings

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Settings within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 01:57 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Coach Mode Settings

So far, I've been just using the "My Skills" settings. I deleted my profile and skipped the test starting at 500. I'm not sure what it is now but the running game is abysmal.

Okay...I may be making a change. I just started a play now game 49ers (me) @ Rams. They threw a pass that was fumbled and it was recovered by an olineman at their 44 yard line. He proceeds to take off shrugging off tacklers until he scored a TD. Don't like that at all.

Last edited by NoleFan; 08-16-2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #10
sj7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
So far, I've been just using the "My Skills" settings. I deleted my profile and skipped the test starting at 500. I'm not sure what it is now but the running game is abysmal.

Okay...I may be making a change. I just started a play now game 49ers (me) @ Rams. They threw a pass that was fumbled and it was recovered by an olineman at their 44 yard line. He proceeds to take off shrugging off tacklers until he scored a TD. Don't like that at all.
let us know if you find anything that will make the running game realistic.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone else coming up with coach mode sliders? I've been playing pseudo coach mode for about 10 games with the "My Skills" setting. I played the Ravens vs. Ravens, so all things are equal with roster and ratings. All the games were pretty tight with margin of victory about 3 points. I can't exactly remember how many I won but I think it was 5 and 5 or 6 and 4.

My skills settings fluctuated slightly, but basically it was Pro for the running offense and passing offense, with the running defense and passing defense at All Madden. Running game was still low, but the games were a lot of fun and competitive.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »