Home

DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB GONE

This is a discussion on DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB GONE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:14 AM   #33
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB G

yes this works in franchise. In fact this is the only place I've used this method. What I do is start a game in franchise then pause the game. Turn on second controller and load a different profile and then unpause the game using my original controller. Then using the second controller I pause the game again and proceed to edit the CPU's sliders under the custom heading. Then return to the game. Set second controller down then pick mine back up and play the game. Pretty and very effective.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:16 AM   #34
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

Re: DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB G

I've come to realize that its not necessary to move the controller to a user. Once you've paused the game with the second controller you can edit the sliders without even bother to change over to a user in the controller select screen. Pretty much eliminates an entire step there.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:16 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 11

So if I'm automatically signed into my own profile when I start up the game, how do I create the dummy profile afterward?

Forgive me if this is a basic question, but I'm just trying to understand (I'm not in front of the game right now).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 10:42 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
So if I'm automatically signed into my own profile when I start up the game, how do I create the dummy profile afterward?

Forgive me if this is a basic question, but I'm just trying to understand (I'm not in front of the game right now).
i just set up another profile called dummy and i load it up with that controller before we play.. during play now. so i just move it to one side it says dummy i hit x says ready.after coin toss i just move it back to the middle.

but rumble says now that all you have to do is pause the game with the 2nd controller and edit the sliders and it will stay that way for the computer the whole time you play that session.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:48 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 1

Will the adjustments not save in the dummy profile so you do not have to re adjust them everytime.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay16
Will the adjustments not save in the dummy profile so you do not have to re adjust them everytime.
no they save if you create a profile . that's what i did. playing in play now i just load my profile with controller 1. and then with controller 2 i load the dummy profile that way when you move controller 2 to the team that your playing it's there.

but in franchise i need to see if i can do it that way. if not then just pause the game after it starts with controller 2 and manually put in the slider settings and just unpause the game and the computer will play to those settings.. after you do it that 1st game in your franchise the settings will stay like that for the computer team until you turn the power off.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:25 AM   #39
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

yeah my wife has a profile for when she plays 360 games. Instead of making another profile I just load hers. Its just like if you were playing a buddy only he never moved his controller over to user status. You have to have a profile load to do this.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
yeah my wife has a profile for when she plays 360 games. Instead of making another profile I just load hers. Its just like if you were playing a buddy only he never moved his controller over to user status. You have to have a profile load to do this.
Did you just call your wife a dummy??

j/k.. I am going to do the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »