Home

Saving the dummy profile?

This is a discussion on Saving the dummy profile? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Saving the dummy profile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNjaPoOn619
no, you just have to create a second profile known as the "dummy" profile w/ a second controller. And then just save ALL and you will save the two profiles. And then next time, load the two profile w/ two different controllers.
How do you even do this? I turned on the 2nd controller, adjusting all the sliders etc, but when i go to save on the main menu, it won't let me even save a profile...only way I can save is if i click down left thumbstick and save 'all', but I can't create the profile in the first place. And I'm assuming the created profile is a Madden profile, not an X360 one
Old 08-18-2008, 01:04 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
How do you even do this? I turned on the 2nd controller, adjusting all the sliders etc, but when i go to save on the main menu, it won't let me even save a profile...only way I can save is if i click down left thumbstick and save 'all', but I can't create the profile in the first place. And I'm assuming the created profile is a Madden profile, not an X360 one
you create separate sliders for each madden profile. So for your custom slider, create it and save it to your profile. Then make another profile via profile management and use ur second controller to adjust ur dummy slider. Then save that dummy profile.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #11
Rookie

this is what i did create a profile. then sign in with the created profile (dummy) do your settings. then save using that profile so you should have 2 profiles signed in one for controller 1 you and the second controller the dummy file when you goto play games but if you are setting up your settings signout of your profile and sign in using the dummy you just created...once done save your work then signout then sign back in using your profile.. at the play now screen where you pick teams sign in with the dummy profile using your 2nd controller hit find custom should be there all set up then hit a button for both controllers then right before you kick the ball off pause with the second controller put back to in the middle and you are playing with preset cpu sliders that you setted...enjoy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 01:19 AM   #12
Rookie

Where's the create new profile option?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #13
Rookie

sign out of all profiles and underneath where you would pick your signin profile ( your dash board) it should state create profile
Old 08-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #14
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgr1972
this is what i did create a profile. then sign in with the created profile (dummy) do your settings. then save using that profile so you should have 2 profiles signed in one for controller 1 you and the second controller the dummy file when you goto play games but if you are setting up your settings signout of your profile and sign in using the dummy you just created...once done save your work then signout then sign back in using your profile.. at the play now screen where you pick teams sign in with the dummy profile using your 2nd controller hit find custom should be there all set up then hit a button for both controllers then right before you kick the ball off pause with the second controller put back to in the middle and you are playing with preset cpu sliders that you setted...enjoy
That makes sense...I'll try that later thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »