Home

Is anyone just saying screw.......

This is a discussion on Is anyone just saying screw....... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #9
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Is anyone just saying screw.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
Well, I went ahead and tried the MySkill feature since I was using the custom sliders. The game played great except for 12 interceptions (6 by me and 6 by the cpu). I will try 1 more game but if the ints. continue its back to custom so I can adjust the int. slider.
I'm just starting to use My Skill after not finding a balance with custom sliders.

Hey Bimmer did you get your sig from Readers Digest? because I saw that same quote in the latest issue
Old 08-19-2008, 11:57 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
I am. I love the MySkill setting, its providing the best football experience I have had yet. Close games, blow outs on both sides, high scoring, low scoring. I'm seeing it all and I love how each game plays different. Best feature EA has ever come out with ever.
WOW this coming from MR. 100 slider set himself!!! So you really like my skill this year huh. How did you get to it you just start at 500 played a handful of play now games then start you franchise?
Old 08-20-2008, 01:49 AM   #11
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

If you have a second controller you do realize creating a second profile and changing the stats is like having CPU Sliders? Check out the dummy sliders and if someone who can come up with good sliders, please do it. I don't like the sliders they use and I'm not very good with sliders myself. Seriously, it's like having CPU sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 07:58 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

As I start and go forward with my Dolphins franchise, I'll be using the My Skills settings and playing it in a player lock manner as ONLY the QB.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 11

One other tip here from MR 100! LOL Besides skipping the Madden Test, the other big key thing I believe is to NEVER EVER take any tests after the game when it asks you, "Do you want to work on your passing, running, etc..." Don't ever take those tests. Just let your games be the determing factor of your MySkill/IQ difficulty. Good Luck guys
Old 08-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #14
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
One other tip here from MR 100! LOL Besides skipping the Madden Test, the other big key thing I believe is to NEVER EVER take any tests after the game when it asks you, "Do you want to work on your passing, running, etc..." Don't ever take those tests. Just let your games be the determing factor of your MySkill/IQ difficulty. Good Luck guys
Thats what I do and I'm having some great games, I mean this is a why EA put this feature in the game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

YES! Sliders are pointless in this game IMO. When you monkey with them the game gets just too goofy for me.

Myskill is the way to go for me, once it finds your spot you get some nice games.

And no slider will stop ROBO QB, it'll happen no matter what slider you use. Robo QB does NOT = completion %.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 12:40 PM   #16
Rookie

deagledan's Arena

OVR: 7

i'm using these sliders and the game is playing just fine for me. maybe i'll try that madden i.q. feature one day.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »