Home

Vince's custom sliders.

This is a discussion on Vince's custom sliders. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 05:08 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Vince's custom sliders.

Agreed, I am loving these sliders. I made all my run D sliders 0 though and the CPU actually ran for 100 yards twice against me in the first 4 games! Having a blast with these... Thanks for the hard work.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:53 PM   #34
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

How is the robo QB with these sliders? Can you get actual sacks with these? If so, i'm definitely using these.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 2

How do you turn off clutch games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #36
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeter189
How do you turn off clutch games?
Its in the Franchise settings when you start a Franchise.Go to the bottom of the Menu when your in your Franchise and look under "Franchise Settings" and it should be there....I like how underneath it its says that when it is "on" rival teams bring there "A" game...Or how I like to say "whould you like extra Robo QB with that"
Old 08-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is a really good set of sliders. Only problems I have are pass protection and qb accuracy. My boy Mcnabb is gettin rocked back there and missing a bit too many open receivers imo. But it is a challenge and indeed fun,
Old 08-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #38
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs78
How is the robo QB with these sliders? Can you get actual sacks with these? If so, i'm definitely using these.
yes you can...

really i have no updates...i wanted to try out run block at 40 though, but after about 7-9 quarters using many different teams, 40 is too low. between 43-50 is perfect.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 08-27-2008, 08:31 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Vince, not really a Madden regular. I have two questions for you... When you set the sliders, what difficulty level are you using for the games?

I have been a college fan my whole life and I know there are different sets of sliders for all-american, heisman, etc.... What is the correct level for your sliders?

Also, are you assigning these sliders to the CPU like the dummy profile? I know you are not using the dummy profile but are you using the alternate method by switching to the team you are playing with after the game started. Or, are you just setting the sliders for you and keeping them default for the CPU??

Last edited by awill2525; 08-27-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 11:03 PM   #40
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

OVR: 8

I have played 2 games with these and they are pretty good. My first game I came back in the first game to win against the ravens. I had good stats. The 2 game I lost to the 49ers. The 2 game had really good rushing stats but the passing was really good. I will play a few more games and see if the passing sliders should be adjusted.

I do have one question. If I do adjust the passing sliders what should I adjust? We both are about 70% comp. rate. Any help would be wonderfull.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »