Home

Old 08-28-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Wii Sliders?

Is anyone out there making any Wii sliders? I believe throughout this forum I have only seen one guy post sliders for the Wii so if anyone else has any please post!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2008, 08:13 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Wii Sliders?

Anyone? I know the Wii madden community is thin but someone out there has to be fiddling with the sliders
Old 08-31-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been toying around with Wii sliders for about a week now Mike and have the gameplay better, but still have some tweaking to do.

I'm just getting ready to go out of town for a day, but will try to post what I have either tomorrow night or later this week. Perhaps we can get some other Wii Madden players to pitch in with suggestions and tweaks and get a good slider set put together.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcousticNut
I've been toying around with Wii sliders for about a week now Mike and have the gameplay better, but still have some tweaking to do.

I'm just getting ready to go out of town for a day, but will try to post what I have either tomorrow night or later this week. Perhaps we can get some other Wii Madden players to pitch in with suggestions and tweaks and get a good slider set put together.
Sounds good. I look forward to your post.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
Rookie

*** CURRENT SLIDER SET APPEARS ON PAGE 2 ***

Here is what I'm working with. This is tweaked through about 1/2 season, so it's pretty fresh. Certainly needs some work. I'm going to start tracking my stats after each game and making adjustments accordingly.

Quarter Length 7
Skill Level All-Pro
Injuries On
Fatigue On

In-Game Injuries 110
Sim Injuries 110

False Start 7
Holding 7
Face Mask 5
Off Pass Int 7
Def Pass Int 7
KR/PR Catch Int 7
Clipping 7
Int Grounding 7
Rough Pass 7
Rough Kick 7

OFFENSE
Human
QB Accurracy 6
Pass Block 11
WR Catching 10
RB Ability 10
Run Blocking 9
CPU
QB Accurracy 11
Pass Blocking 10
WR Catching 13
RB Ability 11
Run Blocking 10
Offensive Code NV6ZbaN2

DEFENSE
Human
Awareness 7
Knockdowns 11
Interceptions 5
Break Block 10
Tackling 8
CPU
Awareness 12
Kockdowns 11
Interceptions 11
Break Block 11
Tackling 10
Code ofuqlWN2

SPECIAL TEAMS
Human
FG Length 10
FG Accuracy 5
Punt Length 10
Punt Accuracy 10
Kickoff Length 10
CPU
FG Length 10
FG Accuracy 10
Punt Length 10
Punt Accuracy 10
Kickoff Length 10
Code LrMwPpM2

I'll post stats as I get games played and look forward to feedback

Last edited by AcousticNut; 09-25-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Don't want people using old sliders :D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Just finished up a SD vs SD game. Picking teams at random and playing against same team to check for closeness in Human vs CPU score and stats. Lost this one. As you can see, the glaring differential was 6 Giveaways - 0 Takeaways. I will attribute at least 2 ints to my 3 year old running in front of me as I was dropping back in the pocket.

One thing I noticed is that the CPU was pass happy even when in the lead. The CPU and I were almost even in Pass Attempts even though I was playing from behind the entire time.

9/3/2008
CHARGERS
Human CPU
Score 23 36
Total Offense 307 253
Rushing Yds 135 86
Passing Yards 167 172
Completions 12 15
Attempts 30 29
Pass % 40% 52%
First Downs 12 11
PR Yards 13 12
KR Yards 210 105
Total Yards 530 370
Givaways 6 0
Takeaways 0 6
3rd Down Conv 5-10 5-16
Penalties 0 4
TOP 11:30 16:30
Sacks 8 4
Knockdowns 9 7
Old 09-03-2008, 07:36 PM   #7
Rookie

i played a few games with these AcousticNut and they seem pretty solid, my only issue thus far is with passing, it seems to be a tad too easy for both the HUM and CPU to me, completion %s have been around 70 for both sides so im thinking it may be necessary to toggle with knockdowns, QB accuracy, and WR catching for both sides. if i get some time this weekend ill play some full 10min games and post stats.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike06
i played a few games with these AcousticNut and they seem pretty solid, my only issue thus far is with passing, it seems to be a tad too easy for both the HUM and CPU to me, completion %s have been around 70 for both sides so im thinking it may be necessary to toggle with knockdowns, QB accuracy, and WR catching for both sides. if i get some time this weekend ill play some full 10min games and post stats.
I'll be interested to see your results and suggestions. You must be a better passer than me!

I'm going to dial back the INT settings a bit and also the HUM rushing settings as I'm AVG about 6 yards / carry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »