Home

Cjallure24's Dummy Franchise Sliders......Hybrid of NjPapi's

This is a discussion on Cjallure24's Dummy Franchise Sliders......Hybrid of NjPapi's within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2008, 10:01 PM   #1
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Cjallure24's Dummy Franchise Sliders......Hybrid of NjPapi's

These are the sliders im using for my two Franchise's im playing as of right now with the Redskins(1-2) and the Chiefs(1-2).

Im using NjPapi's sliders because they are the one's that challenged me more and were the tougheset in a Franchise,and gave me a feeling of solid gameplay and realism.

Time: 10 Mins
Weapons: On
Penalties: All Maxed out except roughing the passer/kicker both at 40

Dummy:

Pass Offense: 18
QB Acc: 0....Self explanatory,helps prevents Romo QB
Pass Block:0....Helps with lack of Human pass rush
Catching:15.....To many drop passes so I inched it up a few notches

Rush Offense: 9...When it came to the Running Game JD sliders were on point,so these are his sliders for the CPU vs Human Run Game....All props go to JD and his work.

Break Block: 65
Run Block:100
Fumbles:20

Pass Defense: 12...NjPapi has the passing game down to a tee,it feels just right with these settings.

Reaction Time: 90
INT:0
Pass Rush:25

Rush Defense: 13...The CPU Run Defense is very sound,youwillbe able to Run the ball very well if you are patient,but good teams will provide a thougher challenge.

Reation Time:60
Block Shedding:15
Tackling:20

Human

Pass Offense: 17
QB Acc:0
Pass Block:30
Catching:5

Rush Offense: 17....Again props to JD,these are his sliders as far as the Run Game goes.

Break Block:60
Run Blocking:75
Fumbles:20

Pass Defense: 9 The DB's play very sound and respond very will.But good receiver's will have there good games when up against a average DB.

Reaction Time:85
INT:5
Pass Rush:100

Rush Defense: 20....Once again all JD.....
Reaction Time:0
Block Shedding:0
Tackling:20

Special Teams: Universal
FG Power:40(human) 33(AI)
FG Acc: 5(Hum) 5(AI)
Punt Power:55
Punt Acc: 45

These are my final set of sliders.I just want to give the credit to JD and Njpapi for these because they pretty much lais the ground work,I'm just adding the two together in the area's I found gave me a good challenge yet some realism.So enjoy and I look forward to your feedback....

Last edited by cjallure24; 09-24-2008 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Final Set of Sliders....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: Cjallure24's Dummy Franchise Sliders......Hybrid of NjPapi's

Hey man these sliders are great NJPAPI did a good job and i thank you for posting them.I used sliders for the 1st time ever on madden and im in love with these.I had a few beers so i dont remember all the stats but i barly won Vikings 10 Titans 3.I think i need to play longer quaters i only played 6 min in my franchise but after last night i think im gonna play 8 or 10 now. Adrian peterson had about 88 yards on 22 carries.Vince young drove down the field with 3min left.On 4th and 16 they went for it with a min left Wr caught it about 4 yards short of the 1st down and BAM my free saftey hit him so hard he flipped drop the ball and i picked it up.Thanks man I got tired of killing every team i played i beat the colts by 28 the game before and that was on my skill and my IQ is 725 only thing not allmadden is my passing game.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:22 PM   #3
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Re: Cjallure24's Dummy Franchise Sliders......Hybrid of NjPapi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrainmusic
Hey man these sliders are great NJPAPI did a good job and i thank you for posting them.I used sliders for the 1st time ever on madden and im in love with these.I had a few beers so i dont remember all the stats but i barly won Vikings 10 Titans 3.I think i need to play longer quaters i only played 6 min in my franchise but after last night i think im gonna play 8 or 10 now. Adrian peterson had about 88 yards on 22 carries.Vince young drove down the field with 3min left.On 4th and 16 they went for it with a min left Wr caught it about 4 yards short of the 1st down and BAM my free saftey hit him so hard he flipped drop the ball and i picked it up.Thanks man I got tired of killing every team i played i beat the colts by 28 the game before and that was on my skill and my IQ is 725 only thing not allmadden is my passing game.
Thanks a lot,yeah these are pretty much NjPapi's adjusted by me a little.NjPapi made a base set for people to start from and then go from there to compliment there style of play....Glad you enjoyed them.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey man I'm in the same boat I loved his sliders but there were many issues. I posted this in his old topic and got a few responses but no help. Can you lemme know if these issues are cleared up?

Quote:
After testing these sliders for 2-3 days they definitely need a lot of work.

Issues:

QB - My QB rarely makes precise throws. I have my feet set and with or without leading in the appropriate direction I can barely make an accurate throw on any type of route besides a straight line.

RB - Can't establish a rushing game. Averaging 2.5-3.0 ypc which, yes, is good but when I'm playing the Bengals and rushing for 1.7 ypc something is wrong. Also I'm fumbling a TON. In like 6 or so games I have around 8 fumbles just with my RB.

WR - Drop, drop, drop, and more drops. In Franchise through 3 weeks my team has a combined 17 drops. 3 games, 17 drops! That's almost 6 drops a game!!!! Wow, how did this even slip by testing these sliders. Also sometimes the WR will run in a circle when being thrown the ball causing an INT. Sometimes they will not even attempt to catch/pursue the ball resulting in an INT.

OL - Needs better reaction time or something. They're so sluggish and barely block. There is no pocket what-so-ever and on the run they let people walk by them.

DT - Needs more pressure. I struggle for get 1 sack a game. Even on 8 man blitzes I'm still somehow not coming up with sacks while opposing QB's sit in the pocket for up to 6 seconds.

DB - The main problem with this set. The DB are EXTREMELY unresponsive. They will not attempt to make plays on balls, they will not cover their designated men/zone, they will let people run straight by them without moving. I've let up so many TD's and big plays on 3rd down or so because a DB instead of just putting a hand up will run towards the ball a slight bit then turn his back. If you can picture him doing this on a route it leaves the WR wide open while the ball is in mid-air resulting in an easy 70 yard TD. A LOT of problems with DBs

K - Dunno how this got through testing either. I think I can kick further than the K's on these sliders. I'm sure it doesn't need a BIG boost but I'm struggling to make 48 yarders with FULL power. The accuracy is fine. I'm playing the Raiders with Sebastian Janowkoski and it's 4th down on my 31-34 yard line and they choose to punt over kicking the FG. I'm guessing because the AI realizes it's nearly impossible to make the FG even WITH the biggest boot in the game.

This set can become great with a lot of tweaking. Right now it seems like in order for the game to be realistic the sliders have to make the Human team all non-responsive and stupid so the AI can get cheap plays. It's very frustrating IMO. The stats do come out very realistic but it's the way they happen. Please go through more testing on these sliders and I'm sure these will be the best available set.
I'll try these out later.

XBL: XiX FaTe XiX
Old 09-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookedup4life31
Hey man I'm in the same boat I loved his sliders but there were many issues. I posted this in his old topic and got a few responses but no help. Can you lemme know if these issues are cleared up?

I'll try these out later.
This is why I posted these sliders to try and take NjPapi's base set of sliders and make them not only challenging but also fun and realistic.These sliders are no where near perfect and I'm still testing them as we speak.When you give them a try I look forward to your feedback....If I can speak on a few of the concerns you had with NjPapi's base set.

I bumped up the Human Defensive Pass Rush from 17 to 100.You were dead on that there was no sacks or signs of a pass rush with it set at 17.I feel bumping it up to 100 gives you pressure,with this set at 100,the highest sack total for one game for me was 6 against the Saints.

As far as the Running game,I felt his base set was okay,but like you said certain teams with weak defense would play like there they NE Pats,so from what I seen was that the human OL wasn't finishing blocks and even though they would block,by the time I hit the hole it would be closed because the Defender would break the block so fast.I even seen times when my FB or OL would totally miss there assigned block or give a weak attempt at blocking,so what I did was bump the human run block up to 30 from 20 and human break block to 20 from 15.

Im still working on the special teams sliders,I just went with NjPapi's for the base set and build from there.I really like the punt sliders Papi made because it forces me to focus and aim my punt and get the right air under it because if I out kick my coverage the return will either be a fairly to very good return by the AI or six points.

These sliders are a work in progress,but I'm eager to hear what you think about them when you get a chance to test them out....Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 11:40 AM   #6
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

gonna try these tomorrow and post some feedback

I'm a Papi guy as far as sliders go because they always present the most challenge, but I play with the Broncos and the O line isnt spectacular so when the sliders get vamped to create a challenge, the run blocking becomes very unrealistic.

also, with 10 min qtrs do us see any fatigue? I've been using 9 min and even with 14 play drives the defense never seems to get tired.

what subs are u using, I've been using 99 out/100in for all the key positions and they still rarely sub, any ideas? thx
Old 09-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #7
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by db56
gonna try these tomorrow and post some feedback

I'm a Papi guy as far as sliders go because they always present the most challenge, but I play with the Broncos and the O line isnt spectacular so when the sliders get vamped to create a challenge, the run blocking becomes very unrealistic.

also, with 10 min qtrs do us see any fatigue? I've been using 9 min and even with 14 play drives the defense never seems to get tired.

what subs are u using, I've been using 99 out/100in for all the key positions and they still rarely sub, any ideas? thx
I wanna even out the playing field for both sides of the ball in the trenches with these sliders and that means if you use a team lets say like the Ravens who O-Line is desent but not a unit that is one of the top in the league and hasn't been together for a long time and you go up against the Steelers,then you should struggle to run the ball.One thing about these sliders,and for the most all the sliders on these boards you have to be patient in the run game and pick your holes right and don't go over board with the Turbo button,that right trigger will kill you if you press it to fast.But if you br patient and follow your blocks and pick the right holes and only use the turbo button in open space,you should run the ball realistically.Your more then welcome to raise it if need be.

Yeah I have the sub sliders at 99/100 for all the key positions,and as far as fatigue goes I don't think its effect is present becasue the only time I see it is on no huddle situations,I don't know for sure but I think EA will address that in the upcoming patch whenever it comes out,I don't know.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #8
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

could be me, but I'm putting in your sliders and the human rush offense is at 15 instead of 17, i've got brk blck at 20 run blk at30 and fum at 20 thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »