Home

IQ "Test" Franchise?

This is a discussion on IQ "Test" Franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2008, 09:04 PM   #321
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: IQ "Test" Franchise?

Yeah there is a lot of good stuff in there besides the defensive rushing totals. I would be willing to bet once you go in there and see all of the stats and sub- stats for all the different catagories for you and the CPU an hour may pass by.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2008, 09:22 PM   #322
MVP

OVR: 24

I finished first season undefeated and myskill at 710. Second season I won my first game and myskill at 732.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #323
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Stars
I finished first season undefeated and myskill at 710. Second season I won my first game and myskill at 732.
Undefeated and Super Bowl Champ (19-0)?

Did you start that first season with IQ at 500?
Old 10-16-2008, 09:42 PM   #324
Far from perfect

The Bimmer's Arena

OVR: 16

What is the highest the IQ can go? I havent played Madden enough over the last 3 yrs. to go 20-0. But this My skill option has me more excited about playing the game than previous years.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #325
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
What is the highest the IQ can go? I havent played Madden enough over the last 3 yrs. to go 20-0. But this My skill option has me more excited about playing the game than previous years.
I honestly have no idea what IQ maxes out at?

I think I've had one completely undefeated season in all my Madden years, of course I've always set sliders to significantly strengthen the CPU.

If I do go undefeated and win it all in this first season as the Chiefs, I will start a new franchise with another weak to average team, and this time give the "ask Madden" route a shot. I can see where that would definitely force you to use more plays than usual. One alteration though, I won't always take the exact play Madden chooses, but I will limit myself to one of the four plays that comes up with Ask Madden.

What I'm wondering is if the coach scheme settings affect the plays Madden selects???

Last edited by Steeler99; 10-16-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2008, 02:08 AM   #326
Banned

Another dominating performance by the Chiefs has me at 8-0. Started out down seven early, but with a strong running game, efficient passing, and a very stiff defense (4 sacks), I crushed the 5-2 Buccaneers 28-10. I could have added more points at the end to but I chose to take a knee.

Halfway point and no losses, let's hope the CPU gets it going?

IQ is back to 672 with defense maxed and pass offense finally peaking at the bottom notch of all-pro. Oddly enough, after this solid running performance, my run offense dropped to the third notch of all-pro?

At the 5-3 Chargers next ....
Old 10-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #327
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
Undefeated and Super Bowl Champ (19-0)?

Did you start that first season with IQ at 500?

Yup. Just lost my first game vs NYG. It was total Robo QB to the max as Manning wouldn't miss. I was losing 35-14 with 4 min to go. I cameback and had a chance to tie with xp but I decided I better go for two as stopping Manning is impossible this game. My OL disappears on the 2 point try and I had no chance.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:01 AM   #328
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bimmer
777 is the highest I have been.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »