Home

Heelfan or Dummy Sliders to eliminate Robo QB?

This is a discussion on Heelfan or Dummy Sliders to eliminate Robo QB? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2008, 12:29 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Heelfan or Dummy Sliders to eliminate Robo QB?

I was waiting for the second patch to come out before buying Madden so I am picking it up tonight. My biggest concern right now is Robo-QB and it looks like there is one of two ways to mitigate it until (if ever) CPU sliders come out.

So which does a better job--Heelfan's sliders or Dummy Profile Sliders?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Heelfan or Dummy Sliders to eliminate Robo QB?

Nobody is replying so I will give you may take anyway. The best way to eliminate the Robo QB for me was the dummy profile. No matter what custom sliders I used the most you can do is raise your reaction time to 100 but you are not changing the CPU QB. I would always have some games where the CPU QB would hit 75 to 80% on me. With the dummy profile I can lower the CPU QB down to 0 and turn my pass reaction time up which really has eliminated it for me. CPU QBs will finish with 50 to 70% completions against me now, 55 to 65 being the norm, with 4 or 5 errant throws a game that do not get knocked down they are just off target. I do pass commit almost every play and primarily focus on the pass first run second type defense.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

I have used Heelfans even before the pass and don't have much of a problem with robo QB. I don't like screwing with the Dummy profile although I did try to see what I did. In fact, I see Robo QB more in NCAA than Madden. To me it isn't a big enough difference to mess with.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I use a variation of heelfans sliders, and I don't have a problem with robo cop. I play with pass reaction at 65, int at 25 and pass rush at 95. The cpu usually has a 55 to 70% completion against me.(most of the time in the low to mid 60's.) I was having a problem when I had ints set at 10 ,but since I raised them I'm not getting to many more ints, but I am getting more batted down balls. It seems like my deffenders are more aggressive now. Where I am having problems is getting the cpu to run better. Some times the cpu runs good , but a lot of the time the poor cpu run keeps the cpu from sustaining drives. I hope we get cpu sliders to help with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »