Home

Signature Plays/Moves

This is a discussion on Signature Plays/Moves within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Rookie

Erick's Arena

OVR: 4
Signature Plays/Moves

You know every team in the NFL plays diffferently. They all have their own quirks that they do and dont do. Madden has never really done anything to really separate the teams in terms of style of play as a whole, as well as with its individual players.

I would like to see more of the Giants three headed running attack, 3 defensive end packages, or see Justin Tuck perform his inside move on a Tackle.

Or the Titans lining up Hayneworth at End so that he can collapse the edge and free up KVB loop around.

The Eagles pressure defense

The list goes on and on, but you get my idea. I think implementing examples like these would further make Madden more interesting as not every team wil play the same way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
Pro

Bballplaya72's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Signature Plays/Moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick
You know every team in the NFL plays diffferently. They all have their own quirks that they do and dont do. Madden has never really done anything to really separate the teams in terms of style of play as a whole, as well as with its individual players.

I would like to see more of the Giants three headed running attack, 3 defensive end packages, or see Justin Tuck perform his inside move on a Tackle.

Or the Titans lining up Hayneworth at End so that he can collapse the edge and free up KVB loop around.

The Eagles pressure defense

The list goes on and on, but you get my idea. I think implementing examples like these would further make Madden more interesting as not every team wil play the same way.
The Eagles have a pressure defense in Madden. They always come after me in my Cowboys franchise.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »