Home

Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

This is a discussion on Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2008, 02:40 PM   #9
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanSF49
The only way to make this work this year since we only have 1 set of sliders, is to do it the way I have it now. Defensive stats effect the Offensive sliders and Offensive stats effect the Defensive Sliders.

The Rush Defense sliders which are Reaction Time, Block Shedding and Tackling only have a slider range of 0-20. Because if we have these sliders over 20 then the CPU has no chance to run the ball, I've done alot of testing on what the slider ranges should be at for each slider. So the numbers might not look right but once you play with the sliders you will see the difference if you are the Ravens aganist the Seahawks versus playing aganist the Giants. The Giants will tear you up no matter whom you are playing with since they are set at 0-0-10. But Seattle at 10-6-2 will have some success.
Thanks for the explanation Dan. Another quick question, if someone was using the Dummy profile (adding a second controller allows you to set separate settings for the CPU) how would you do it?
Old 12-22-2008, 03:10 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

yes, but you haven't answered my question which was what your settings were under these sliders:

Penalties
Quarter Length
Sub-In & Sub-Out
Special Teams
Old 12-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Thanks for the explanation Dan. Another quick question, if someone was using the Dummy profile (adding a second controller allows you to set separate settings for the CPU) how would you do it?
Im not really sure I never bought into the dummy profile thing, nor tried it. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanfan08
yes, but you haven't answered my question which was what your settings were under these sliders:

Penalties
Quarter Length
Sub-In & Sub-Out
Special Teams

Penalties - Default
Quarter Length - Usually 8 minutes, but could be longer or shorter depending on my time.
Sub-In and Out - I will have to check that out I dont remember.
Special Teams- I would have to check also but if my memory is correct.

FG Power - 55
FG Acc -0
Punt Power - 60
Punt Acc - 100
KO Power - 60
Old 12-22-2008, 03:57 PM   #13
Rookie

Thanks.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7

I can't believe that I'm actually having a run game with the Falcons. I played the Steelers and the Titans earlier, both pretty realistic games. The only thing being off, was that I gashed the Titans for over 200 yards on the ground.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #15
Rookie

DanSF49 you should add your gameplay settings to your next update so everyone knows what to expect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 12:11 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Re: Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

Well, I started a new franchise with the skins and used the setup for the giants. It was a hard game and I couldn't get much going consistently but somethings worked.
I lost 10-9 but fumbles with the lead with 1min left in the 4th however it was very fun.
Campbell threw for 233 at 66% 0td 1int
Portis ran for 70 on 17 carries
Moss had 150yards recieving.
It was fun and very challanging. I play the saints next and the stats ease up alittle for that one. I also followed ur guidelines as to select one player on D and stick with him and pick from the ask madden calls except when i made a 48-50yd field goal and he wanted me to punt.
Will post up tomorrow when I play the saints.
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »