Home

Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

This is a discussion on Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

I played my first game with these sliders last night. I came back to Madden, as I was getting sick and tired of the horribly unrealistic stats I was getting from the "other" game. The gameplay is great, but statistically, it sucks. I guess I'm the type of person where stats REALLY make the game for me.

Anyhoo, I played 49ers vs. Cards. It was my first game in about 2 1/2 months, so I was a bit rusty.

I don't remember exact stats, but here's an overview.

S. Hill - 60%, 175 yds, 0 TD, 4 INT (YUCK)
K. Warner - 76% (NOT A BIG FAN, BTW), 210 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT

F. Gore - 15 car, 40 yds
T. Hightower - 15-17 car, 60 yds.

L. Fitzgerald - 8 rec, Over 100 yds receving

I got sacked like 4 times, and I put one sack on Warner

Granted, this game alone is not enough to gauge whether they will work for me or not. It took me awhile to get used to the Madden engine after I've been playing 2K5 for quite some time. I made some poor decisions no doubt, so I'll try to play another game tonight to see how I do. I really didn't like the fact that Warner completed 75% of his passes, but being that he did the same thing yesterday in the NFC f***ing championship, I really can't be that mad.

I hate the Cardinals, BTW.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Team Sliders - WEEK 16 Update

well i saw the thread with the updated week17 stats and used those and got owned in 2 games with the skins and the stats were very unrealistic. I don't know what to do. i might just go All-pro or switch back to NCAA. it's very frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »