Home

DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB GONE

This is a discussion on DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB GONE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB GONE

2 set's of slider's posted please try them and give feed back so that we can hopefully narrow in on some of the settings.(post your stats and feed back)

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: these settings work for me as far as every stat being realistic,but more important than that, the gameplay is unreal!!! the animations that the players do on both, yours and the computer are so much more realistic to playing and watching football. robo qb is gone i have no doubt about it(again all of our stick skills may be different)you may need to lower qb acc. or raise it some.you may play this way but adjust a lot of sliders differently. i have really gotten a feel for the run game , the new camera and the passing game. please start with these base settings and adjust game to game but give it 3 or 4 games. i suggest playing with the same team and go against good teams this way once you can beat them or get competive games then you should be able to beat the mid to lower teams more often. i will be making adjustments with this set also.. but again please play and post your findings so that we can speed up the process.

once you set up the dummy slider's and play a game, the computer will use those slider's for the entire time the ps3 or x-box 360 is on.

THANKS TO RUMBLECARD AND SLATER FOR STARTING THIS IDEA!!!

THREAD NEEDS TO BE STICKIED!! JUST TRY IT!!

MADDEN 09 PLAYED GREAT TO ME EVEN WITH THE ROBO QB, AND DOING CUSTOM SLIDERS. BUT PLAYING THIS WAY IT TAKES OUT A LOT OF THE FLAWS THAT HOLD IT BACK FROM BEING THE BEST GAME EVER....PLAYING THIS WAY IT PLAYS BETTER THAN ANY SPORTS GAME EVER...(

SO REALISTIC AND FUN !!( THAT'S IT ALL I'M GOING TO SAY!! YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK)
COMPUTER GOES DEEP AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ONE ON ONE DEEP COVERAGE.(MAN I'M NOT TYPE ALL THIS FOR MY HEALTH..TRUST ME)

YOU MUST HAVE 2 CONTROLLER'S & SET UP A DUMMY PROFILE TO START THE GAME WITH. AFTER COIN TOSS JUST MOVE THE DUMMY CONTROLLER TO THE MIDDLE. THE COMPUTER WILL PLAY BASED OFF THE SLIDERS THAT ARE SET!!! KEEP DUMMY PROFILE SAVED.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS GAME PLAYS BETTER THAN WATCHING THE REAL NFL. ROBO QB IS GONE YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO YOURSELF.I HAVE SEEN SO MANY DIFFERENT ANIMATIONS BY PLAYING THIS WAY!!

MADE THIS SLIDER SET BY USING COWBOYS VS. THE BEST TEAMS ON THE GAME PATS..BROWNS...COLTS.... ETC.. also works using mid level teams against great teams!!!
feel free to adjust slider settings to your skill!!!

quick note: for realisim when the computer is in field goal range and decides to punt , i will take control of there team and at least attempt the field goal!!! can't do anything about the computer running out of bounds though.

(1st set of sliders) by jd
ps3 all weapons off!!!
action cam (my preference)
Skill Level: Custom
Minutes per Quarter: 8
clutch : off (during franchise games only)

DUMMY PROFILE: changes in blue done as of 8/20/08
i'm set on these settings...plays real football!!!! perfect like watching the nfl

Passing 19
QB Accuracy: 0 (still throw 60 -70 yard bombs!! helps with medium throws and full power throws, not as perfect.)(like it at 0 no higher than 5).
Pass Blocking: 0 (don't worry some games, i still don't get sack's)
WR Catching: 5(.. i like to see a difference in elite wr's and average one's. plays perfect at this setting!!!).

Rushing 7
Broken Tackles: 65
Run Blocking: 100
Fumbles: 20 ( still trying to produce more rb fumbles?)

Pass Defense 7
Reaction Time: 85( 90 max for computer here)
Interceptions:10
Pass Rushing: 100

Rush Defense 13
Reaction Time: 60
Block Shedding: 15 (feels better here)
Tackling: 25 (feels better)

Special Teams (UNIVERSAL) except for fg accuracy
FG Power: 33
FG Accuracy: 15(dummy) human(5)
Punt Power: 45
Punt Accuracy: 55
Kickoff Power: 47

HUMAN SETTINGS(CUSTOM)
changes blue done as of 8/20/08

Passing 19
QB Accuracy: 0 (still can throw 60-70 yard bombs!! just looking to help with all the pinpoint passing.... feels right finally!! you will see a difference in top to lower level qb's)(use L stick to aim your passes and get the right touch!!!)
Pass Blocking: 0 ( some games i still don't even take a sack)
WR Catching: 5 (just right!! i'm tellin you!!)

Rushing 11
Broken Tackles: 60
Run Blocking: 75 (more realistic here, but still tough to run against cpu!)
Fumbles: 20 (again not seeing really any fumbles by rb's really)

Pass Defense 7
Reaction Time:80 ( make a little tougher for cpu qb)
Interceptions: 5
Pass Rushing: 100

Rush Defense 18
Reaction Time: 0
Block Shedding: 0(has to be here for cpu, does help cpu run game.)
Tackling: 20

Tips:use slide protection as much as possible. also control qb's drop back,and hold circle down and use control pad to switch players quicker.(by doing this you can go exactly to safety, lb., dline quicker to make adjustments) use L stick to aim your passes. also hot route to 1st down yardage is triangle,reciever icon, and right stick clicked down!!!also when rolling out use right stick to change closest wr's route,either up,down,left right,or in.

GUYS POST YOUR STATS AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!

Penalties: All set to 95
UNIVERSAL SUBS
CPU SUBS NOW.. BASICALLY RB,WR,DT,DE, 98 OUT AND IN 100!!!

(2nd set of sliders)
rumble card's sliders

I play with all weapon catagories set to off.

After spending last night and this morning testing this with a friend who's a little better than me I've come to the conclusion that JD's (1st set of sliders) are a lock if you're a B+ quality offensive player or better. Don't ever change those sliders. The better players are getting stats as realistic as you can possibly get without sacrificing the possibilities of breakout games good and bad on both sides of the ball. Lets face it...every dog has his good and bad days but those sliders level it out perfectly without eliminating the chance of someone having a great day.

I've got my sliders locked in as well. JDs is quite a bit better at the game than I am particularly offensively in the passing and run game. So if you're not as great as some guys are at this game I suggest starting with my sliders and then graduating to JDs.

Update and lock my final sliders in on the first page if you can. I'm not going to make any further changes. If the game becomes easier for me I'm just going to move up to your sliders.

updated 8/19/08
HUMAN:

Passing 4

QB Accuracy 33
Pass Blocking 45
WR catching 0

Rushing 7

Broken Tackles 74
Run Blocking 90
Fumbles 25

Pass Defense 6

Reaction Time 99
Interceptions 1
Pass Rushing 100

Rush Defense 17

Reaction Time 0
block Shedding 15
tackling 20

CPU:

Passing 18

QB Accuracy 0
Pass Blocking 20
WR catching 0

rushing 6

Broken Tackles 75
Run Blocking 100
Fumbles 25

Pass Defense 9

Reaction Time 93
Iterceptions 0
Pass Rushing 70

Rush Defense 12

Reaction Time 60
Block Shedding 20
Tackling 30

Last edited by [email protected]; 08-21-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: changes updated 8/20 :help make computer run game more consisitent!!! help with making passing tougher both sides
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
Pro

cactusruss's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB G

Why are you yelling?

IMO, the game plays just fine the way it is.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #3
Banned

Re: DUMMY PROFILE SLIDERS!!! MADDEN O9 BETTER THAN WATCHING THE NFL NOW!!! ROBO QB G

IT PLAYED VERY WELL TO ME TO,, BUT PLAYING WITH SLIDERS FOR THE COMPUTER HANDS DOWN NO COMPARSION.. BUT TO EACH'S OWN ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS GAME.. SORRY FOR THE BOLD I'M GOING TO FIX IT NOW,, WAS TYPING AND IT JUST KEPT GOING.. LOL!
Old 08-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

it's not the bold...it's the CAP's.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:42 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
it's not the bold...it's the CAP's.
yeah i know better just missed doing it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Ok correct me if I am wrong, but in the custom slider section it says "move this slider to the LEFT to make it eaiser to run the ball" with run block at 100 you are making harder to run the ball. Can someone please comment on this?
Old 08-14-2008, 11:45 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Ok correct me if I am wrong, but in the custom slider section it says "move this slider to the LEFT to make it eaiser to run the ball" with run block at 100 you are making harder to run the ball. Can someone please comment on this?
that's for the computer's rb. to help with there running game against you.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
that's for the computer's rb. to help with there running game against you.
Yes that what I am saying for the dummy profile, when you set the custom sliders it say that move it to the LEFT to make it eaiser to run. Left is 0 right is 100

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »