Home

Jmac's Madden 09 Sliders (PS3)

This is a discussion on Jmac's Madden 09 Sliders (PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2009, 03:01 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Jmac's Madden 09 Sliders (PS3)

Hi everyone! I've been playing Madden for quite some time since it came out and I think I finally got the right set of sliders that make the game more enjoyable. I played one of the funnest games I've ever played losing to the Packers in my Vikings franchise 34-31. It came down to the wire Green Bay bolted out of the gate with a 80 yard bomb to Donald Driver. AP was my offense getting 162 yards 3 tds on 34 carries. My downfall was Jackson throwing for 3 picks which cost me the game! I based these sliders off of my Madden IQ. The computer rushing wasn't that great Grant only had 36 yards on 15 carries. Also rodgers through for 275 yards with a passer rating of 147.5 complete 18-25 with 3 TDs and zero picks. I may need to turn up the interceptions. Well here are my sliders I still plan on testing these some more. So please try them out and post your results that would be great!

Passing - 17
1) Qb accuracy - 10
2) Pass Blocking - 20
3) WR Catching - 5

Rushing - 20
1) Everything at zero

Pass Defense - 16
1) Reaction time - 30
2) Int's - 5
3) Pass Rushing

Rush Defense - 20
1) Everything at zero

I play on hardcore and use seven minute quarters! Enjoy!!! I'll play a couple more games and post my results!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
Pro

shorty12345's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Jmac's Madden 09 Sliders (PS3)

So how is ROBO QB with this slider set? Were the passes completed legit?
NCAAFB- Arizona State Sundevils
NCAAB- Arizona State Sundevils
Old 01-10-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Pro

Well in my 2nd game i believe robo qb was still in full effect. The first play of the game Peterson realed off a 80 yard td run. The next drive Garcia went 7-7 for like 70 yards and a touchdown. the comptuer didn't rush the ball one time. I think I need to raise the pass rush and the reaction time to get better results. play a game and see for yourself
Old 01-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
Pro

mods:

can this thread be deleted please I am testing a new set of sliders using a dummy profile and have been getting good results. I will post that set probably tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »