Home

**Madden NFL 10 Sim Sliders by Football4lyfe**

This is a discussion on **Madden NFL 10 Sim Sliders by Football4lyfe** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: **Madden NFL 10 Sim Sliders by Football4lyfe**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Is this only on X-Box where you can change reaction time and etc? I don't see it for PS3? Only Player skill and CPU skill.

Its there look closer
Old 08-11-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

I hit x and it popped up.. Thanks guys
Old 08-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #11
Banned

Plays pretty well on very slow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #12
Rookie

I like these, even though I downed the HUMAN Passing sliders (QB acc,block and WR catching to around 30-35).

But can you guys tell me one thing?
On all slider sets, CPU running is pushed and HUMAN is downed..I know a lot of ppl complained that CPU rushing game isn't existend on 09 and still struggling at 10...but personally, I have a hard time sometimes to stop a run at all. Now because of the wrong play, but sometimtes the RB just breaks every tackle...any tipps how to stop that?
(I want to get punished by the run due to an open defence, not because the CPU decided to go in "truck mode").

On the other side, I nearly can't breake any tackle at all. The CPU sometimes can simply break free, even if a defender has caught him...I just want to know how to do that (spring,A, no sprint at all..or how?). Jukes,Spins etc to beat the D is easy to handle.
Any tips?
Would appreciate it!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
Ok, I've tested these (granted it's only one game), and they're decent. A little on the easy side though, especially when it comes to the running game. Overall, the game was fun, but I was able to gain positive yards almost on every carry.

The game was Eagles (me) vs. Cowboys. I used your sliders with only one difference, I used 13 minute quarters instead of 12. Here are some of the key stats:

Romo 18-27 232yds 1TD 0 Int 66%
McNabb 16-24 212yds 2TD 1 Int 66%

Westbrook 23 carries/ 155 yds/ 6.7 ypc /1TD with 2 runs 20+ yds.
L. McCoy 4 carries/ 23 yds/ 5.7 ypc/ 1 TD
L. Weaver 3 carries/ 17 yds/ 5.6 ypc

M. Barber 19 carries/ 68 yds/ 3.5 ypc/ 1TD 15 yards being his longest run.
F. Jones 2 carries/ -1 yds/ was not a factor at all.

Some key observations, neither I or the CPU could generate any kind of pass rush, as neither of us had any sacks in the game. I was able to get close to Romo, and hit him but he releases the ball so damn fast. To think that the Dallas Cowboys, with a healthy Demarcus Ware weren't able to sack me not ONCE. That's a little unrealistic. In fact, he didn't have not one solo tackle in the game...

The passing was a little easy as well, but at least the inaccurate throws here and there makes it a little harder to complete passes.

I like the potential though in these sliders. A few tweaks here and there, and we can have a winner. Thanks for your effort dude.

Thanks I appreciate the impressions alot. I was having a hell of a time running the ball but I'll updat them within the next few hours for sure
Old 08-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #14
Banned

CPU can run the ball. Pitt pounded me on the ground. Not a ton of yards, but real life stats
Old 08-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #15
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4lyfe
Thanks I appreciate the impressions alot. I was having a hell of a time running the ball but I'll updat them within the next few hours for sure
Thanks dude....I can't wait for your updates...I've playing with a combination of your sliders,and Bill Abner's. I was testing them earlier today in my franchise game, but unfortunately the game froze on me. So I wasn't able to finish it. I'll test them tonight, and I'll post them if they are good.

I did manage to finish one quarter, and they seemed pretty good. So hopefully they are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

i tried em out in a full franchise game, giants vs bucs. i stomped them.

42-0. jacobs put up 200yds rushing. manning had 70% ish completion, about 20ish attempts. i don't remember the stats too well.

nevertheless bucs plays really crappy football. i would have destroyed them anyway even if rushing was toned down. but i agree with g2thecore, the running game is a little easy. great sliders though, i love the game speed and the stats are pretty realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »