Home

Moving Player Skill Sliders to the Left?

This is a discussion on Moving Player Skill Sliders to the Left? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Moving Player Skill Sliders to the Left?

Why do the slider sets on here have the player skills so far to the left. Doesn't that make what you want to do easier. It says in the Player Skill section that moving the sliders to the left makes it easier and moving them to the right makes it harder. How does this work?

Last edited by Eddie1967; 08-15-2009 at 08:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Moving Player Skill Sliders to the Left?

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, where moving Player/CPU skill sliders to the left makes it harder, and and going to the right makes it easier. It's a 0-100 scale, with 0 on the left and 100 on the right, and the closer you are to 100, the easier that aspect of the game is.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:25 AM   #3
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, where moving Player/CPU skill sliders to the left makes it harder, and and going to the right makes it easier. It's a 0-100 scale, with 0 on the left and 100 on the right, and the closer you are to 100, the easier that aspect of the game is.
I think there are two sides of this depending on what level of sliders your looking at, but I could be wrong.

If your looking at the main level where it just says "run, pass, etc." I believe the left side represents things being easier for the player.

If you are in the detail sliders under the main level where you can set QB accuracy and such, I believe moving the slider to the left makes it harder for the player.

Again I could be wrong but this is what I thought.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #4
Rookie

steelernation28's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle
I think there are two sides of this depending on what level of sliders your looking at, but I could be wrong.

If your looking at the main level where it just says "run, pass, etc." I believe the left side represents things being easier for the player.

If you are in the detail sliders under the main level where you can set QB accuracy and such, I believe moving the slider to the left makes it harder for the player.

Again I could be wrong but this is what I thought.
I think that's true. All execpt for the fumble slider. It's confusing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »