Home

Who's Sliders are actually getting sacks?

This is a discussion on Who's Sliders are actually getting sacks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Who's Sliders are actually getting sacks?

Just wondering if any slider sets out there are getting any sacks? I love the sliders I am using which is Holycraps with some tweaks but not getting any sacks. The cpu will always get rid of it, kind of a bummer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Who's Sliders are actually getting sacks?

I am having the exact same problem with a variant on Marino's sliders. Even if I bring eight, the QB always finds someone before I can get the sack. Two straight games with good pressure and no sacks.

Not sure why that's happening.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænima
I am having the exact same problem with a variant on Marino's sliders. Even if I bring eight, the QB always finds someone before I can get the sack. Two straight games with good pressure and no sacks.

Not sure why that's happening.
I have played probably 5 or 6 straight games not recording 1 sack. I don't get it! The thing is before I started with sliders I was getting them, now, nothing! There must be one of the sliders in there that we have all moved in the same direction that is causing this.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
Just wondering if any slider sets out there are getting any sacks? I love the sliders I am using which is Holycraps with some tweaks but not getting any sacks. The cpu will always get rid of it, kind of a bummer.
Hey cedwebb, Have you tried Human Pass Rush at (100), and the AI blocking on (5). That's what I currently have mines set and im getting about (2) to (3) sacks a game....
Old 08-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

That might help - I have pass rush at 100 and pass blocking at 10. I'll have to try that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 14

I'm using Marino's sliders on normal speed with the speed threshold at 50 and I've been getting sacks with the skins. I always control Haynesworth, I've gotten sacks with him my CPU controlled DEs have gotten sacks as well as my safetys. I average about 3 a game.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
Hey cedwebb, Have you tried Human Pass Rush at (100), and the AI blocking on (5). That's what I currently have mines set and im getting about (2) to (3) sacks a game....
huh...I would be happy to be getting those numbers but I am using your tweaks so yeah thats what I have been using. I actually put AI block down to 0 and still no success.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
huh...I would be happy to be getting those numbers but I am using your tweaks so yeah thats what I have been using. I actually put AI block down to 0 and still no success.
It depends what team you are using and against whom. I am using SD with the above tweaks and am getting all kinds of pressure and sacks with user controlled lineman or when i let the cpu take them over also

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »