Home

Jukeman's Sliders

This is a discussion on Jukeman's Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Jukeman's Sliders

Jukeman,
I am looking for a good CPU vs CPU slider set to start my franchise. Are your sliders good for CPU vs CPU play? I like to watch (yep watch) every game of the season for every team. I have done this for almost every Madden release. Let me know if you think I should try your sliders for my type of "gameplay".

Thanks for your time!

- manooly

Last edited by manooly; 08-19-2009 at 02:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 02:19 PM   #26
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Im loving these sliders right now playing as the FS on D(Im actually getting better pressure this way and the cpu QB is able to be "realistic" with ACC at 0 vs me using someone on the DL(Ferguson) which is weird because I was able to cause havoc using Ferguson......You really have to use your tools(pre snap options) with these especoally if you want a good running game, even tho the theshold slider is 0, you cant outrun a defender like in Madden past, you have to set up you blocks whether its patience, motioning or pre snap adjustments....I ran the Wildcat and got stopped for -2 yards, 2 quarters later, I ran the same wildcat play and gained 38 yards, Brown was caught from behind by a guy with 87 speed(Brown is 90) but Brown was already fatigued before the play....Cobb(3rd string RB) cones in on the next play!!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:48 PM   #27
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by manooly
Jukeman,
I am looking for a good CPU vs CPU slider set to start my franchise. Are your sliders good for CPU vs CPU play? I like to watch (yep watch) every game of the season for every team. I have done this for almost every Madden release. Let me know if you think I should try your sliders for my type of "gameplay".

Thanks for your time!

BTW: Should these be set to All-Pro?

- manooly
Yea, I pretty much play cpu vs cpu in all sports games also....You can try these as a base for it.....

Im not dealing with CPU vs CPU this year untill they fix it...

These play good in cpu vs cpu but you may get some high QB completion %(Yep even at ACC at 0) unless you try 12min with 15acc clock to get the right amount of plays....Using 15mins and 25acc clock(which I was doing for CvC) will give you the right amount of plays BUT the teams wont have enough tim to make adjustment(like man 2 man) hence the high completion %.....This also goes for the people saying the LB's dont cover your RB's, thats because for some reason it takes the CPU awhile to line up...When playing I rarely(still exist) see that problem because I let my play clock run into the red every play bcause I like to make my read and hot route etc...Quick snap= bad D
Old 08-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for your reply Jukeman! Very interesting about the Defense taking a while to lineup on 15 min/25 sec runoff. I will tryout your suggested 12 min/15 sec run-off.

Thanks again!

- manooly
Old 08-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

These look interesting, going to give these a shot. Thanks for your effort Jukeman. Like manooly; I also want to give cpu vs cpu a whirl too.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #30
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
Alright fellas! If you used any of my sliders in the pass, you already know my style and you know my numbers has a meaning to them...these are not final yet more like a base...here is what I have!

15 minuntes
Accelerated clock- 15 secs(I play chess match football, quick snappers may want to bump up to your liking)
Play call style Advanced
Camera Wide
Injuries- 100(trust, also injuries happen more in play now, so dont get scare if you are testing these in play now rather than franchise mode)
Fatigue- 100(trust, no auto sub settings needed at the moment)
Game Speed Very Slow(trust me)
Player Threshold- 0(trust me)
Fight for Fumble off

All Penalties Maxed exceptwork in progress)

Holding- 50

Sliders the same for Hum and Cpu(if it matter, I set all player skills settings to 20 then adjusted from there)

QBA- 15
PBK- 100
WRC- 35

BKT- 0
RBK- 100
FUM- 50

RT- 50 or 100
INT-0
PR- 100 or 50

RT- 50 or 100
BS- 0
TAK- 100 or 50

FGP- 100
FGA- 0
PP- 100
PA- 0
KOF- 50

Sub in/Sub out all at 40/60 untill further testing

Enjoy!!!
*UPDATED*

Works great for coachmode/player lock type of style
Old 08-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #31
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Juke these play real good, But I dont really like the field goal power & punt power. I was able to smash three 70+ yards field goals (72,74,78) The field goal kicking is more realistic (power wise this year) kickers really come up short with weather effects & just because the kickers max out the power meter when kicking he doesnt always get the same power. I took players field goal long from the past two seasons & then went into practice mode & tested it. Also its a huge advantage as poster said on page before. If you make it flatter (trajectory) you can kick the ball an additional 10-15 yards so its really cheap. I know I can just change it, and i like your sliders all of them. but just giving you my .02 cents on the kicking game

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 01:59 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Coming out of lurkdom to say that these sliders are amazing! I've only played 2 games with them but they're challenging and rewarding. The running game is hard for me to get those BIG runs, and I love that. Great 4-6 yarders. You gotta be quick on your feet to get the opponents down too, or they'll blow right by ya. Great work...best set of sliders I've used yet. Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »