Home

Playmakers Madden 10 Custom Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers Madden 10 Custom Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 10:06 AM   #73
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Playmakers Madden 10 Custom Sliders

I'm going to try these sliders soon.

I got the game yesterday, and I have been playing on Very Slow. Well, the problem was even a guy like Hester didn't feel fast. So I'm going to try your sliders, using Fast instead of Very Slow (I tried Fast quickly in practice mode, and it looked good).

I will post the results when I've played the game. I will be the Bears against the Packers.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 38

I played 1 half with these and WOW its like a different game ! thanks PM more feedback later
Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #75
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

anyone feel like they've got NO time on offense in the pocket to throw the ball? in the 4 games i've played, my highest completion pct. is 41%...the three other games were in the 30%-range. i feel like i get the snap off and then, bam!! right in my face. plus, it seems as if the defenders are quadrupling the receiver and close in WAY too fast. i'm playing on FAST speed. just curious...

also, the return game seems a bit too strong (i ran back a kick for a TD using the Bucs)...and both sides drop a lot of INT's (which is good because i probably would have thrown a hundred of them had it not been for this - ha!).

good sliders...i'm just thinking about raising the user pass blocking to give me at least another second in the pocket. (i was the chargers vs. the packers - philip rivers was sacked the first three times i tried to pass - that's just not happening, and i barely got back to throw the ball). i'm not reading that here, but i'm not one of those guys who holds down the right trigger and then runs out of the pocket to buy time (that's not real football)...just wasn't sure if this was an issue with anyone else, or that i just suck (and feel free to hammer me on this last point as i'm sure some will).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 10:41 AM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Try 50.
I play on very slow shouldnt it be 100 PM ?
? Pm but wont this make slower players faster
Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1

Anyone that can repost the set before these those were workin a lot better for me.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #78
Flip That Bat!

Entiae's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow, what a game!
I ended up winning 24-22 after stopping them going for two with less than 40 seconds to go. Rogers completed 69% of his throws and got a lot of yards; 412! But it didn't feel cheap. I made mistakes.

I didn't score at all in the second half. Actually, I only scored in one quarter. I ran it in twice with Forte in the second quarter, and with just 25 seconds left I returned an INT 106 yards (!!) for a TD with Urlacher.

Packers - 22 @ 24 - Bears
458 - Total Offense - 260
46 - Rushing Yds - 145
412 - Passing Yds - 115
20 - First Downs - 12
2 - Turnovers - 4
1-10 - Penalties - 2-30
23:00 - Possession - 25:00 (not realistic because of the 12 min quarters, but anyway)

Passing (notables)
CHI Cutler: 10/22 115yds 45% 0TD 2INT 23.9
GB Rodgers: 27/39 429yds 69% 1TD 1INT 103.5

Rushing (notables)
CHI Forte: 27att 130yds 4.8avg 2TD 1fum
GB Grant: 25att 49yds 1.9avg 1TD 0fum

I'm pretty satisfied. I will play a game with the Jets and see if I can be better at defending the pass, or if I will have to make a few slider adjustments. I hope I will have a set done when they release the roster update containing Vick, because then I want to start a franchise. I'm planning on doing one with either the Bears or the Jets.. not sure yet.

edit. I didn't finish the Jets game. I don't think these sliders are for me. But I might try them again sometime. Thanks though!

Last edited by Entiae; 08-18-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 4

Pretty Good Sliders. Hard as hell to stop the pass as the Saints (Guess it's like real life then haha)

Here are some stats:

Final Score: Texans (cpu) 48 Saints 41

Brees: 30/48, 361 yards 2 TD 0 INT
Shaub: 21/32 489 yards 4 TD 0 INT (Yards are inflated because 1) I missed an open field tackle and Andre Johnson scored for 70 yards and 2) I had the Texans on their own 4 yard line and on the first play Shaub hits a WR for 96 yards.)

Bush: 13 Carries for 133 Yards, 1 Fumble, 3 TD's
Slaton: 19 Carries for 142 Yards, 1 TD

Defense: 5 Sacks for the Saints, 3 Sacks for the Texans

Total plays: Texans (54) Saints (68) - I might put the acclerated clock at 20 seconds instead of 15

Overall very challenging, High scoring but that's because of those 2 long *** BS plays
Old 08-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #80
Banned

Cpu reaction at 100 or 75 seems way to high as the cpu did 2 superman jump interceptions on the goaline and returned them for TDs .
I didnt even have a chance to react ? what can I do to tweak this a bit ? they also chased me down twice on those 2 goaline on breakaway plays out of nowhere ?
Im playing on very slow speed with threshold at 100.
Thanks for any tips
I may lower Threshold to 75/50 as that should keep it even no ?

Last edited by dorismary; 08-18-2009 at 11:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »