Home

Cardinalbird's 15 min sliders

This is a discussion on Cardinalbird's 15 min sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Cardinalbird's 15 min sliders

i really like these sliders so far i've tried lots of sets and the majority of them are too easy to score on the cpu or i'm getting really high scores on teams i shouldn't be scoring high on.

But with these sliders its a good struggle defensively and if you play smart and gameplan well you can capitalize

I had a 15-16 game i won with a late field goal and then another 27 to 14 i had solid game like stats other than the cpu's rushing attack that seemed to be low in both games?
steve slaton had 28 yards on 11 attempts? so ima try to mess with the cpu run blocking maybe? maybe thats something you were working on and havn't posted them yet? but as of now great job
Old 08-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hee163
What do you want good D-lines to be able to do then? The Vikings and Giants will be getting 10 sacks a game.
My defensive line has a 99, 85,85, and 84 starting. Thats a lot better than most yeams. Its top 5 also, so I expect to get quite a few sacks.

― Plato
Old 08-26-2009, 03:43 AM   #19
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
My defensive line has a 99, 85,85, and 84 starting. Thats a lot better than most yeams. Its top 5 also, so I expect to get quite a few sacks.
Yes but Washington's DE are mediocre to above average at pass rushing. I know Haynesworth will help a lot, but you shouldn't expect your dline to just dominate w/o at least 1 solid pass rusher.

And I am glad you guys are liking them. It is hard to find a good balance between run blocking, pass blocking, etc. You want a challenge, but you also don't wanna be sacked 80 times in a season. However, if you get too much time it becomes almost too easy. I think with the def reaction at 80 though it helps the DB's play better, so you really have to read your routes and react.

Youtube

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »