Home

The famous Versuz2 sliders (along with some speed threshold theory)

This is a discussion on The famous Versuz2 sliders (along with some speed threshold theory) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: The famous Versuz2 sliders (along with some speed threshold theory)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
oh gunter, you amuse me

you do realize that video you're referring to is complete bull****, right

that is not how speed threshold works AT ALL
Uh, sorry I guess

But hey, who am I to try and find a way to play Madden 2010 so that I enjoy it? I did spend $60 of my money on, but I guess I forgot to get on OS and send you a PM so you could tell me how to play my game.

Tell me oh enlightened one.

How must I play Madden to better suit you? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited by gunterIVXX; 08-22-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 08:07 PM   #66
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

I dont care how the hell you play it, if you enjoy it great... but when you claim the way your playing is more realistic and I call your bull****, dont be shocked
Old 08-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I dont care how the hell you play it, if you enjoy it great... but when you claim the way your playing is more realistic and I call your bull****, dont be shocked
You really are acting like a jerk here, not in the least sorry to tell you.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

I played 2 Pre-season games(with everything the same except 5 min quarters no acc clock and 50 player threshold) and I won both and one was Pats(ME) vs Eagles(CPU) ended up being 31-21.

Eagles: McNabb throw 185 yds passing 2 td 1 int, Vick 56 passing yards 0tds 1 int(got hurt and they put Mcnabb back those cheap bastards!!).Eagles had 32 total rushing yards with 7 attempts.They got 2 ints(Asante Samuel got both, shouldn't had tried to throw to Moss : () 1 Sack , 2 tkl(in the entire game wow...)There defense didn't do that great of a job besides the 2 picks that was my fault because I usually force throws to moss.

Patriots:T.Brady had 266 Yards Passing 3 TDs and 2 int 65 percent completion 29 attempts, B.Griese(not on normal rooster but I signed him because Kolb and the other guy suck) got 61 yards 100% completion 8 attempts 1 td 0int.Total 15 rushing yards 10 attempts ( I don't rush much and 5 was from QB which gained 0)We got allot of TKLs and 7 sacks(3 from TY Warren) and 2 ints.

Most points were scored in the First quarter (24 -14 at halftime).It was Pretty close at 3rd quarter but I got A TD which wasted 4:54 seconds off the clock which killed their chances.I also played Another game which ended up 49 -31 Pats(ME) vs Bengal.

Stats:
Bengals - Pats
429 - 453 (total offense
16 - 23 (rushing yards)
412 - 430 (passing yards)
9 - 15 (first downs)
0 - 30 (punt return yards)
81 - 159 ( KR Yards)
510 - 642 ( total Yards)
Defense for both teams was sucking, Bengals sucked on 3rd down conversions(3-8) we got 8-11 for 3rd down conversions.I think it's either because I use the patriots or cause of the player threshold is 50 or a combation of both , but either way it doesn't turn out so realistc.I'll try with 75 threshold next(which really makes the game not that fun when you make it faster)
Old 08-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #69
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

oh no, you have shined a light on the error of my way... I apologize, and will now go to a church to confess my sins

thank you... now please reply to this post with another reply about how I am still being a jerk, because the first two times clearly didnt suffice
Old 08-22-2009, 08:21 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 6

Oh wow, flex those e-muscles tough guy

You're absolutely right though, I was sent here by 2k sports to go undercover and propagate improper playing styles to the masses in order to quickly and quietly destroy video-game football as we all know it.

I've used this slider set a couple times and here were the results:

Year 2 of my franchise as the Rams

Week One:

Rams--38
Cardinals--35

Week Two

Rams--27
Panthers--20

It was when I took my first kneel down against the Panthers when I knew I had something special. I quickly called up 2k and told them "Operation Tango-Green" was good to go.

They flew me to an underground bunker at an undisclosed location, (luckily I was close to a Starbucks so I was able to get WiFi) and from this location I took on the alias "gunterIVXX".

I then took it upon myself to make myself known in OS community. Once I established a reputation I decided to create this thread, code-named: "Purple-Mountain's Majesty"

Once PMM was up and running I implanted my theories into the OS servers, and it wasn't long before my ideas were being spread to gamers across America.

In only a matter of days, video-game football would've been rendered unplayable because, "it's just not realistic anymore".

Operation Tango-Green was almost a success, but unfortunately, you called me out. I thought I had everyone fooled, but not you. You're extensive football knowledge has saved video-game football forever.....
Old 08-22-2009, 08:25 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
oh no, you have shined a light on the error of my way... I apologize, and will now go to a church to confess my sins

thank you... now please reply to this post with another reply about how I am still being a jerk, because the first two times clearly didnt suffice
Sure will, as long as you keep acting the part, forgive us all if we don't bow to you, O Great God Of Madden Sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #72
Pro

OVR: 12

I have a quick question for those of you that like to keep the speed threshold high. Have you seen Versuz's video's on the speed threshold? and have you seen any of the things he finds when he has a high speed threshold?

Here are the videos
Part 1 (threshold at 100): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySiFq...eature=channel
Part 2 (threshold at 0): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J08Ew...eature=channel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »