Home

talent based team sliders

This is a discussion on talent based team sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
talent based team sliders

now that madden has given us team sliders back i am going to be working on team specific sliders based on the talent of the team. right now i am in the off. sim stages. i will be using 40/60 (run/pass) as my base setting (it comes out to 55/45 ratio on average) and hope that after testing with the deff run/pass slider and aggr sliders i can get it to 50/50.
the purpose of this is to get teams to play more towards there strengths and there oppents weakness in simmed and even more so in realtime games. lets same team A has a good run game and good passing game but is playing a team that has a great run def but very weak pass defense. shouldnt team A in theory, throw more? and for you die hard sim style players (myself included) love to have the cpu to run all over you if you have a weak front 7?
im still working on the formula i will be using for this (just wish i had more to work with than 10 run/pass options) to get the right settings. i will be also working on the def sliders and seeing if they do anything.
i hope that what im doing will work and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: talent based team sliders

also will be working on finding a good speed option. i did this for madden 06 and 07 where players were running realistic speeds. hester in 07 ran a 4.02 40 in the game at a 99 rating while most ol were running over 6.0, so when hester runs closer to a 4.4 in pads that brought his speed down to 90 and the slowest guy in the game was like a 30 he should b more like 60
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: talent based team sliders

Sounds good.

Might rent it a bit longer, to see how this goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »